We stayed here on our Paris-leg of the Tour de France. Location was good as it was walking distance (15-20mins) from the Champs-Elysees.
However, the standard of the rooms was diabolical and on complaining we only received a 15 EUR discount - which I guess is better than nothing.
Issues with the room:
- No air con.
- Busy and noisy street (very noisy until 3am)
- Dirty (wet pieces of rolled up toilet roll on the carpet and clothes tags left on the floor)
- Carpeted floor did not go all the way up to the walls
- Paint peeling off the ceiling
- Plastic peeling off the bathroom mirror/sink furniture
- Broken toilet cistern
- Lamp hanging off the ceiling
- Mould on the bathroom walls and ceiling
- Bath seal yellow and peeling away
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Vivienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivienne Hotel Paris
- Hotel Vivienne Paris