I stayed there for a weekend trip to Paris. I've been to Paris a lot of time and stayed in independent hotels like this hotel. I must say the price is above average. They didn't even offer free breakfast for the price. The room is smaller than average. So overall, the price value is not great.
The location is not so great; again, if compared to the other hotels in Paris. It's in Montparnasse area but not in the prime location of the area. There are not much options for breakfast near the hotel.
As I mentioned, I've been to Paris a lot of time, so I can recommend you to find other hotels in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris