Something awful wasn't. But us lodged in a tiny room in a penthouse where it was necessary to rise on improbably narrow and abrupt ladder as the lift there doesn't rise. In the morning from 8 o'clock behind a window it was already noisy. To hotel try to give color by means of various east subjects, but forgot to clean vintage distaffs. Looks poorly. To the center it is necessary to go by the subway, differently there to go forces any more won't be. The Field of Mars and the Eiffel Tower are close only.
A breakfast didn't take.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris