Hotel Saint Germain
  • Bar/Lounge
$380
$286
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

Hotel Le Six(Paris)
Official Site
$201
Hotel Website
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$271
$282
$248
Trip.com
  • Fitness center
All reviewsla petite chaiseyogurtle bon marcherooms are smallwalking distancecharming hotelstay there againperfect locationcontinental breakfastthe hotel staffleft bankseine riverlovely boutiquemetro stationwonderful staybreakfast was excellenteiffel tower
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Small, quaint Parisian hotel

Stayed here for 2 nights recently. This hotel is in a central location in Paris, with the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and the Jardin de Luxembourg all being within walking distance.

It is a really small hotel but with a very Parisian feel. Beautiful decor and with the personal feel of a smaller hotel in contrast to larger chain hotels. Rooms are relatively small, and the only thing that would be lacking for a longer stay is a decent amount of storage, but for a short stay it was perfect.

Breakfast was included in the price, and was a lovely continental selection.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jenniferlou1
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I travel to Paris once a year for a late summer break. We have been in 5star hotels, 2 star, and some deserving no stars. Our choice of this hotel this year was based on price (mid range), brochure photographs and location.
Undoubtedly this is the best value Hotel (out of our 8 - 10 previous visits).
The hotel is spotless the rooms are delightfully decorated and the bathroom excellent.

Your receptionist Pierre does you credit, we found him knowledgable, polite, attentive and anxious to please. Yes the lift is small and quirky - yes the rooms are not massive. But this is Paris - not New York. I will strongly recommend this Hotel to our friends and will (absolutely) return next year. Well done and thank you.
David and Kate Bradley

Room Tip: Front facing rooms are on the street facing a bar. We had no troubles but some might. There are no tea / coffee making facilities in rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The headline resume our feeling after staying at the Hotel St Germain last month. From the professional helpful and friendly staff to the great decoration of that boutique hotel recently remodeled, plus the well appointed cozy bedroom and the delicious included continental breakfast buffet it is a must place to stay at. The location is also a plus in a trendy area between Montparnasse and St Germain des Pres. Congratulation to the management and entire staff, you got it right!
Merci et a une prochaine fois

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pascal L
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my very first trip to Paris, and solo for 3 days I did a tremendous amount of research in searching for the a perfect hotel in a perfect location. Well, I found both. This jewel of a hotel is simply gorgeous. There was a slight technical hitch for the first night, and I was moved to another hotel, which was just around the corner, and of a high standard, so I did not mind. The hotel is beautiful, breakfast was plentiful and my room of a very high standard. The staff were incredibly accommodating, friendly, professional and helpful. And I was informed while waiting for Eurostar early in the day by a telephone call that I would be in another hotel for the first night. The metro is located very nearby, plenty of designer shops, cafes, bars, a little supermarket, ATM, post office, in fact everything you need at hand. It was very accessible to a lot of the museums, i.e. Louvre, Orsay and galleries I wanted to visit, and I virtually walked everywhere, and came back fairly late each night, and felt perfectly safe as a single woman travelling.

I will definitely be coming back to this enchanting hotel, in February actually, and cannot wait to stay again.

Room Tip: Ground floor room, no view, but the decoration and fairly large size of room and bathroom makes up for that. Room No: 4
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed here during our 10th wedding anniversary trip to Paris. We're so glad that we found this hotel! The location is great: near a Metro stop and within walking distance of the Louvre, Saint Germain des Pres neighborhood, Musee D'Orsay, and many other places. The staff was incredibly helpful, even going so far as to lend us their personal umbrella after the hotel-owned umbrellas were all checked out.

Our room was just what we were looking for. It (and the hotel, in general) had a lovely historic character with an updated, contemporary flair. We had a room on the fourth floor with a view of an interior courtyard and a private bathroom Very comfortable and romantic with plenty of space for our luggage and clothing.

Breakfast was spot on, too, consisting of a self-serve buffet of various pastries, cereals, milk and orange juice, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Coffee was brought to each table in an individual carafe. I saw others order what I think was hot chocolate, which was brought in large cups. We never left hungry!

The hotel is located on a relatively quiet side street that contains a brasserie, boulangerie/patisserie, chocolatier, cafe, boutique shops, and other interesting places. The Bon Marche department store (fabulous clothes and food court) is a short walk away, as well.

All in all, we had a great stay in Paris and the Hotel Saint Germain was the icing on the cake. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple