Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris
$218
$194
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$322
Travelocity
$205
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
All reviewschamps elyseesbusiness roomclub carlsongreat locationarc de triumpheiffel towermacaroonssmall balconyboutique hotelgood sizegeorge venjoyed my staysmall hotelcentral locationwonderful hotelmetro stationyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel so much! Fantastic location. I had a perfect view of the Arc de Triomphe from my little balcony. The room and bath were very clean and well appointed, with excellent quality towels - huge, clean and absorbent. There was a Nespresso machine in the room for wonderful espresso anytime, and also an electric teapot. They upgraded me to a room that included petit dejeuneur anglais (aka breakfast - I hope I spelled it right). It was soooo delicious, and I am not exaggerating. Eggs any way you want them, all kinds of breads and croissants, yogurt, fruit, etc. You can have breakfast on the deck when the weather is nice. It was a bit cool in the morning when I stayed there, so I ate inside. And... saving the best for last... the staff is AWESOME. The concierges were so helpful and terrific. The whole staff was like that, including housekeeping. They all made me feel welcome and at home. They were happy to recommend restaurants and tours and they made all reservations for me. I have wonderful, treasured memories of Paris and this hotel was a big contributor to that. I only wish I could have stayed longer. Unfortunately, Paris is expensive (so is the Euro) but it was worth it. Everyone I met was so friendly, including the restaurants I went to (by myself), I don't know why the French have a reputation for being rude. Try using French words as much as possible and smile a lot. It worked for me.

Room Tip: The top floor rooms on the Avenue Marceau side have balconies and you can see the Arc de Triomphe from them. You can hear the traffic if you open the French doors, otherwise it is pretty quiet (the French soccer team won while I was there and everyone was honking their car horns by the Arc. This went on into the wee hours - it will stop eventually so just go with it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Sales R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you for such a great review!
It is a great honor to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and a pleasure to share your kind compliments with the teams.

We are so happy to read that you loved the room, especially the view of the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most beautiful views in the city!

We do hope to see you again soon at the Radisson Blu Champs Elysees.

I remain at your disposal.
Mathilde Bailly

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a short visit to Paris. Let me start off by saying that there is no better location in Paris! The hotel is situated just a few metres from Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe which is a stunning location in Paris that is also very convenient to get around the rest of the city (also very close to the Air France pick-up/drop-off airport busses).
The hotel staff were very friendly and the concierge extremely helpful.
We stayed in a Delux Room which was a good size with a great bathroom - spacious with a seperate shower.
It is very difficult to find any fault with this hotel except that I would say that the breakfast is a bit pricey. The room cleaning staff could also be a bit more thorough when cleaning the rooms, but nothing major.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, but be sure to book in advance to qualify for the advance booking discount.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sales R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the location of our hotel.
We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Best regards,
Mathilde Bailly
Sales Department

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This hotel stands out due to the superior service offered by all of its staff. They were all very helpful, especially front desk and doorman who greeted me by name and could not be more accommodating to any questions or requests.

I stayed in a standard room facing the street, which had a small balcony from which you could view the Arc de Triomphe, a very nice feature. Room was nice, but a bit dark due to dark wood walls and floors. Bathroom was fine, but a little dated.

Great location for tourists in Paris, and very easy to get to from CDG by either RER or Les Cars.

Did not have breakfast at the hotel as it was not included and I opted to enjoy breakfast outside in the many wonderful cafes.

Welcome amenity of large water bottle and macrons offered to gold elite. Love those macrons!

Room Tip: Get a street facing room to have a chance to see the Arc.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I like hotels in central district. This hotel is so near to Arc de Triumph and Champs Elysees and it is really convenient to us who love to travel leisurely. One day we were tired and so we just went back to hotel by Metro to have a rest and then went out again. We had booked a deluxe room for 5 nights with 2 nights being paid by Gold Points of Club Carlson. The day prior to our trip to Paris, I checked on internet and found that business room was still available for the period when I would stay and the price was even cheaper than what I would pay for the deluxe room per night. After our arrival, I was disappointed to learn that upgrade was not possible even though I am a silver member. The deluxe room for us has no view. We went out after check-in and came back at night. I was going to have a bath and found that there was no plug for the hole in the bath tub to stop the water running out of it. Shower became the only option. However there is only a glass plane which is only 1 feet in length which is hardly enough to stop the water from splashing out and wet the floor. I was afraid that the floor of the bathroom and the toilet would be all wet. So I went downstairs to the concierge to ask for a plug. However it was a National holiday in Paris and the technician responsible was on leave and nothing could be done. Luckily Christopher who is very forthcoming in problem solving and customer service upgraded our accommodation to business room to solve the problem. The room has two balconies and the views from the balconies are splendid with a near view of Arc de Triumph and a distant view of Eiffel Tower as well. A shower cubicle and a bath tub are in the bathroom. There is no fear of splashing water to the floor. I would like to say thanks to Dennis and some other staff whom I have forgotten their name.
The design of some furniture is artistic but not practical, such as the chair. Hotels in Europe can hardly be compared with hotels in Asia, such as Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore. Anyway this hotel is good in European standard. But the hotel can improve if the housekeeping staff could replenish the consumable every day, such as coffee for the Nepresso, small cup of milk for coffee, tea bags and provide one extra tissue paper roll in the stack for the tissue paper roll. Would you please put labels to show which are minibar items such as the bottle of Evian water?
One other point I have realized that it is not worthwhile to choose hotels in order to gain Gold Points. There are other better choices. Being a non-business customer it is not easy to get a silver member and I still might have got nothing out of the status of silver member if there was not a problem with the bath tub. In future I will choose hotels in different ways. Nevertheless, I would like to stress that the location of this hotel is very convenient and the staff at the reception centre are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was our second stay at this lovely Paris hotel. It is perfectly locationed just off the Champs-Elysees and very near the Arc de Triomphe. This visit was 4 night around the 2013 Paris Marathon which started on the Champs-Elysees and ended just near the Arc de Triomphe so couldn't have been better for me running and the family spectating. Staff are very friendly and efficient and the hotel is clean throughout. The bar and restaurant both tend to be pretty quiet as pretty pricey (€16 for glass of normal brandy) and easier to go out of an evening to eat. We worked out that breakfast in the hotel for 4 mornings would have cost the 4 of us €350 in total if we'd so again it was easier to find a nice place on the Champs-Elysees. That said we had a very enjoyable stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family