All reviews rue jacob superior room quiet street notre dame left bank st germain boat ride on the seine breakfast room within walking distance perfect location small hotel classic room macaroons around the corner luxembourg gardens art galleries latin quarter
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay immensely - the hotel is on a good street, walkable to lots of shops, restaurants, museums, and the staff could not have been more accommodating. They even provided umbrellas for us to take along when we walked across the river to the Louvre! I look forward to going back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

We were thinking of where to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary? PARIS of course! We booked this hotel very last minute, didnt have a chance to do much research, but everything we saw online looked pretty good. What followed was just a fabulous hotel holiday! I recommend everyone stay here asap - its quiet, chic, lush, private, and elegant.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019

As a seasoned traveler in Paris I had stayed in quite few hotels, and I must say Millesime deserves all of its five star reviews. This is our first time staying here, and I don’t think I will ever stay in another hotel in Paris. Hotel is small, but rooms are large for Europe. Bathroom is updated and the place itself is quite modern. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Location is amazing. And well the service here is top tier, especially Damian who welcomed us with open arms and assisted with everything patiently. Even took time to explain to us alternatives for travel within Paris during the strike. He is very informative, relatable and smart. Hands down best concierge we ever had. All a around great hotel and I am picky.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank katdwas
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

I just returned from a 6 night stay at this hotel. I visit Paris at least once every year and always stay on the Rue Jacob or Rue de Seine, which are intersecting streets in St. Germain.

I had stayed at the Millesime in 2011 before it was renovated into a 4 star hotel and decided to try it again to see how it had been upgraded. I can only say that the hotel which was excellent to begin with has totally outdone itself.

The rooms are lovely, larger size for Paris and mine was overlooking the street with a nice walk-in shower. The bed and pillows were so comfortable after long days of sightseeing, and the toiletries were high quality. It was immaculately clean and very quiet.

I would like to recognize the superb service of this hotel. All the staff from the front desk, to the breakfast staff and housekeeping performed to the highest standards. Thanks especially to the young gentleman at the front desk, I believe his name was Kevin, and the woman in the breakfast room who were so kind and helpful when I was not feeling well the last two days of my trip. The staff is definitely the best part of this hotel.

In summary If you are looking for a top notch hotel in a perfect location that is much better value than some of the 5 star hotels so prevalent in Paris, but just as impressive I highly recommend the Millesime. I know I will be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ahk45
Reviewed November 12, 2019

A very nice boutique hotel in Saint Germain. This small hotel is well located in Paris and walking distance to many of the sights but also cafes, restaurants and bars. We felt extremely safe around this area and enjoyed exploring the beautiful streets. The metro stops are also convenient.
We had a standard double room and on the first floor and while it was quite small it was well decorated and felt luxurious. The bathroom was very spacious. Also the classical music playing when you enter the room was a nice touch. We chose to not have breakfast at the hotel and wandered close by for croissants and coffee. The staff were friendly but non-obtrusive.

I liked this hotel and think it would definitely be one I look to stay at again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2019