All reviews rue jacob superior room quiet street notre dame left bank st germain breakfast room within walking distance perfect location small hotel yogurt classic room around the corner seine river luxembourg gardens latin quarter included breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in the week before Christmas and had a wonderful time. The staff are extremely helpful and our room was charming and surprisingly large (for Paris). Each day there was a little (and very welcome) surprise in our room. We couldnt have been happier and would love to stay there again. Rue Jacob is an excellent location, and you can easily walk to Musee d'Orsay, Louvre, Notre Dame and indeed most of the major 'attractions' in Paris. We ate inexpensively at the local cafes and, at the hotel's suggestion, had amemorable dinner at La Grillade en Face. As another reviewer has commented, this is the perfect hotel for a first visit to Paris.

Date of stay: December 2012
3  Thank Kimberley W
millesime, Gérant at Millesime Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for these great comments about the Millesime Hotel.

We are pleased to read that the Millesime Hotel was just perfect for your first visit to Paris!

Thank you for having mentioned the extremely helpful staff and the surprisingly large rooms.

We hope to have the occasion to welcome you on a next trip!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband & I just returned from a fabulous 5 night stay at Millesime. Having stayed at another hotel on rue Jacob we were familiar with this lovely quiet location, but the Millesime exceeded our expectations. The winter promotion made this an excellent value & the superior room(42) overlooking the rooftops was wonderful. Not only were we picked up at the airport, greeted by wonderful staff at reception, we were also treated to a bottle of wine in the room, and even another bottle later in our stay. The hotel is a charming boutique hotel with very attentive staff and a great breakfast buffet with plenty of options.

I highly recommend the Millesime & look forward to another stay when in Paris.

Room tip: Room 42 was a spacious superior with a view of the rooftops.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank hymjr

Dear Madam,

In behalf of all the team I would like to thank you for this great review about your recent stay at the Millesime Hotel.

We are most happy about your fantastic comments concerning staff, service and room, as well as our Winter Promotion which you consider excellent value!

Thank you for having highly recommended the Millesime Hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you on your next stay in Paris

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed there for my mom's birthday in November. I booked the Winter Promo which included a one-way transfer from the airport, continental breakfast daily, two tickets the Seine river and 5th night free. Pick-up from the airport was smooth. Room was spacious enough for my mom and I and breakfast, although I prefer American breakfast, was actually very good and kept my mom and I full for most of the day. I had a few hiccups in the beginning with cleanliness and the tv not working properly, but that I told the manager and by the time I came back to the room, the issues were fixed. I was definitely impressed by that. Giada and Vincent at the front desk were very nice and extremely helpful with answering my millions of questions. All in all, it was a good hotel with great added perks. Also excellent location close to many restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TooNyce4Wrdz

Dear Madam,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your recent experience at the Millesime Hotel with other travelers.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the booked Winter Special deal and the included breakfast, the staff at reception, as well as the great location!

I hope we may welcome you on a next occasion to the Millesime Hotel

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great location: we were able to walk to most attractions and the metro stop was nearby, if needed. Charming room: large by Paris standards and spotless. Highly attentive and professional staff, full of advice. I would not hesitate to go back. I especially recommend his hotel if it is your first tine to Paris. Exceptional value

Date of stay: July 2012
3  Thank 40somethingcdn

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback and for having mentioned the exceptional value of the Millesime Hotel.

We are all thrilled about your wonderful comments with regards to room and location, and especially about the one concerning the highly attentive and professional staff.

We hope we may welcome you back soon

Best regards

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My newly-wed husband and I stayed here in November initially for 5 nights and then travelled around France and Italy and came back for 2 nights.

We initially arrived at 8am and Inga was kind enough to have our room ready by 10am for us so we did not have to wait long after travelling all the way from Bali.

The room was upstairs in a gorgeous courtyard and was very private. It was clean, very comfortable, with tea/coffee making facilities, tv, great wifi and a large bathroom.

The front desk was very helpful recommending where to eat, what to see and including one of the highlights of our trip - an amazing river cruise at night along the Seine.

The breakfasts were also excellent - with a selection of croissants/pastries/bread/cheeses/ham/cereal/fruit/juice and as much coffee as you wanted. After spending 3 weeks in Europe, this was by far our favourite hotel.

On our first night we were also treated to a bottle of champagne and on one of the other nights a plate of beautiful macarons.

The location could not be more perfect - a 5 minute walk to the St Germain de Pres metro stop and a 5 minute walk to the River Seine/Pont Neuf. We hardly used the metro the location was so central. It had great restaurants and shops nearby as well.

Thank you Inga and your staff for making our honeymoon extremely memorable. We are very grateful!

Date of stay: November 2012
4  Thank ACE101112
millesime, Gérant at Millesime Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for this lovely and detailed review about the Millesime Hotel.

I am most pleased and touched that we could help making your honeymoon memorable!

In behalf of all the team I wish you the best for your couple and a very happy New Year

Inga