I just recently stayed here and enjoyed the hotel and location very much,,across the st from the Louvre and about a 30minute walk to either Notra dame and eiffel tower,and thats what i did,i walked everywhere during my 3 day stay,,i had a room that i had to take the elevator to the 4th floor then take a little spiral staircase up to my room (502), for myself that was pretty simple and only added to the "charm" of the place for me.The room was adequate size for a single traveler,you opened the door to a little hallway with the bathroom to the right hand side as soon a u walk in,, ,the main room area was decent size,,to the rigt hand side after coming thru the hallway was a desk with a vaulted window above it,the bed was comfortable and the room was clean,there was a minibar refrigerator with a little spare room to put something u may buy yourself,also a complimentary bottle of red wine,didnt really need to talk much with the staff other than checking in and out but they were polite and cordial both times,i was also pleased with the price,about 360Euros for 3nights.I would stay here again and would recommend it to any1 traveling by themselves,i also think there are other rooms for couples but since i was alone i didnt look into it.Highly Recommendend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris