My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights just after Christmas 2012 - we had a great time! Although arriving early in the morning our room wasn't ready yet, we left our bags in safe storage and went to wonder around the sights. When we did eventually check in (after 2pm) our room was lovely. It was really spacious, clean and had a complimentary bottle of red which was very much appriciated!! The staff here were really friendly - they even let us borrow a UK adapter plug as we had forgotten to bring this with us. We didn't eat breakfast in the hotel, as the location is so central you are surrounded by hundreds of tiny French cafes who all serve breakfasts at a cheaper price!! I would love to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris