This adorable hotel screams "French" from the minute you walk in the door! Octavio single-handedly made my first trip to Paris a reason to return again. Our triple room was located on the top floor, accessible by elevator and a narrow, spiral staircase. Octavio took one look at my friend's huge suitcase, and offered to take it up to the room with the help of another staff member. The room was cozy, quiet and comfortable with a large bathroom that had two sinks, a shower and a bathtub. Little touches like a towel warmer, abundant toiletries, a bottle of wine and FREE INTERNET were greatly appreciated. The neighborhood had many restaurants, bakeries, a nice grocery store and interesting shops. And the Metro stop was right across the street! Paris is an expensive city, and we all felt that this hotel was an excellant value with all of its charm, comfort and attentive staff (MERCI, Octavio!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris