We visit Paris at least once or twice a year and have stayed various hotels in the city, but decided this is our home in Paris last time.
We were very happy again to stay there again. Room is so nice and clean, location is perfect and staff are very helpful.
I only gave 4 to 'value' but everything is very expensive in Paris and it does not mean it is not worth for the price at all. (I was surprised to find French sweet is more expensive in Paris than London!)
We will definitely stay there again when we visit Paris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris