In the heart of Paris, just a couple of minutes from the Louvre and a metro station, one couldn't ask for a better location.
My wife and I spent 5 nights in the hotel, in mid July 2012 and were totally satisfied with what they had to offer. Though the rooms may be small, they are very well equipped, spotless and comfortable. The only thing that may be disconcerting the first time you step out of the tiny lift on to your floor, is the motion sensor activated corridor lights. But not to worry - they work just fine and in this day and age, is exactly what is required to conserve energy. Free wifi and a complimentary bottle of wine in the room, is an added bonus.
The staff are friendly, concerned and more than helpful. They fixed up a days trip to Normandy the moment I mentioned it!!
The breakfast is simple but adequate. If one is not up to it, there are quite a few Cafe's around the corner where one could tuck into great food.
All in all, I couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay while in Paris and considering it's location, it's worth every Euro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel, a 3 star hotel next to the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Opera Avenue and the Comedie Française. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Louvre Bons Enfants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Bons Enfants Hotel
- Louvre Bons Enfants Paris