“Perfect for a small family for a short stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
kartay82
“Perfect for a small family for a short stay”
Reviewed December 4, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the apartment for 2 nights with our 2 children aged 2 and 4 and couldn't have been happier with the arrangements.

The apartment is very Parisian in style, and very clean. It is what I would call a studio - one room with a dividing wall down the centre, perfectly fine for a short stay. The dividing wall made it much easier for us to get the children to sleep and I do prefer this type of accommodation as opposed to a hotel room.

The beds were very comfortable and some DVDs (with English audio!) were provided which was nice as we don't speak French therefore couldn't watch the television. The apartment is in a security building, is a stone's throw from the metro, and only a short trip to all the main attractions.

Someone else wrote in their review that there are no bistros nearby, I beg to differ - we had breakfast each morning at Paul's, a patisserie on the other side of the metro entrance. There is also a bistro at the end of rue Charles Schmidt (directly opposite the metro) which, although we didn't get a chance to try, looked perfectly lovely and seemed reasonably priced.

My only (very minor) complaints are that the fridge smelled a bit funky and it might also have been nice to have some milk to make tea, like those little containers you get in a hotel. I should note here that all kitchen utensils as well as tea, coffee and store cupboard essentials like ketchup, salt, pepper and an assortment of spices and condiments were available which was very nice.

All in all I was very happy with our stay and we would definitely return and recommend to our friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
TJTsang
Richmond, Canada
“Lovely home away from home”
Reviewed December 1, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

A wonderfully comfy place conveniently located very near the Garibaldi metro station. Elodie welcomes you to a well kept, well equipped apartment and gladly answers any questions you may have. She also has some great tips about the Flea Market!
St.Ouen is a great neighbourhood just outside of Paris with street markets, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants just around the corner. If you want to get into the heart of Paris, that's easy too. A full day transit ticket and the Metro app gets you from place to place with ease. I would definitely come back again. Thanks, Elodie, for a lovely stay.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
michelled...
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Apartment in a lively location”
Reviewed November 26, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This apartment was great for our one week stay. It was fully equipped in all areas of the home and was very close to the metro, which was only 8 stops from the centre of Paris, and the markets and shops around the area. Elodie was very helpful in solving our internet problems and answering our questions; her english was excellent! We will definitely be staying again if we return to France.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy and inviting, well equipped
Liked least: No access to the courtyard
Older travelers
lwoodley
England, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment for a city break in Paris”
Reviewed October 26, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first choice for apartments due to its beautiful interior and how close it was to all the main attractions in central Paris. The apartment was perfect and just what we were looking for for a 3 night stay in the city, we couldn't have asked for anything better! Right from the start Elodie was more than helpful and replied straight away to any of our questions or queries. I would highly recommend this for any couple or small family seeking something to rent that's close to main attractions and places like Monmartre.

I would recommend to anyone to buy a booklet of metro tickets which cost around 12 euros, or they're about 1.70 each for a single trip, and you get can reasonably far with those. Batobus (a tour boat) is also very good for sightseeing as it stops off at 8 main attractions within the city centre for only 18 euros for 2 days.

Overall I would recommend this apartment to anyone as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and Elodie made us feel more than welcome!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: interior, closeness to the city and main attractions
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Naomi J
Southampton
“Couldn't have wished for better x”
Reviewed October 4, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This was the most hassle free,relaxed booking ever...and our stay carried on the same theme. Elodie was helpful and communicative from start to finish and i honestly cant think of anything that could have been improved.

The apartment was utterly beautiful,just as it is in the pictures and my boyfriend and I felt really safe there.

We loved walking around the city and the metro is so perfectly placed at the end of the road! However,we walked quite abit,we walked to the flea market and we also walked to Montmatre which was lovely.

We were only in Paris for 2 nights so we decided to get one of the open top buses to make sure we were able to at least catch a glimpse of everything.We found the foxity tour buses to be by far the cheapest and it was really good,I cant imagine what the other tour companies were offering that would warrant the additional €20.

Also,we had considered buying the 3 day metro pass which was pretty pricey but we thought might be worth it.We ended up just buying the book of 10 tickets which was €20 cheaper (i think) and came home with 3 spare tickets!So just give that one some thought before spending money you could spent on amazing bread,brie and wine!

Anyway,we had the most amazing time and it was the most perfect way to celebrate my boyfriends 30th.We would return to Elodie's apartment in a heartbeat.

Luis J
“We had a great time and recommend it very much!”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a fantastic apartment. We went with our daughter. Great experience. Good accomodation.

The location is perfect. It is spacious, quiet, well equipped and a pleasure to call home for 5 days. The apartment was close to main shopping areas and public transport. The apartment was very clean, very comfortable, plenty of space for all of us, and with all the facilities (washing machine, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi). The rooms are spacious and bright.

I am planning to go back again next year and i would really recommend it to anyone.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Habitualu...
Sydney, Australia
“Pleasant, but a bit cramped for a small family”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Arrived in the afternoon during a very hot spell in July, flung the windows open to let in a cool breeze and was immediately assailed by the noise of the workshop next door, oh well... that's to be expected living in a working district on the fringes of Paris central. I was prepared for the apartment to be a tight fit for our small family so wasn't surprised at the lack of room. However, I was looking forward to a glass of wine in the lovely courtyard as pictured in the apartment description, it did look very inviting. Imagine my disappointment to find that there was no access and the courtyard was only for the use of the neighbors opposite. Therefore I believe that the advertising for this apartment is misleading, I would have re-considered my booking if I had known that access to the courtyard was restricted to us. On the plus side I found Elodie to be extremely helpful when booking, and the apartment itself was in good order, clean and tidy (except for the broken bed leg which I had to prop up with bricks from the back alley). Travel to the center of Paris is easy as the Garibaldi metro is about 5 minutes up the road, journey time averages about 35 minutes (Arc de Triomphe). I also have to say that we did not find any decent Bistros in the area and recommend that visitors with kids avoid the local McDonalds as it is outrageously expense and serves stale food.

I am clicking the recommend button but only if you are a couple on a tight budget, otherwise better to spend money on an apartment closer to the center. I would not recommend this apartment for a family of 4 or more.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing