“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #313 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights, and absolutely loved it. It was my first time in Paris with my dad & the staff was more than welcoming. Everyone who works there is incredibly nice & made us feel at home. The room we stayed in was clean & it had a wonderful decor. The location of the hotel is perfect. Close to the Louvre & only a short drive to the Eiffel Tower and L'arc de Triomphe. I cannot stress enough how nice everyone was at the hotel. They were so gracious & warm & were so kind to help with recommendations & even got us tickets to many of museums. Definitely a huge recommendation from me!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Lanic195

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Korean first
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I staid only for 1 night but I found it very cozy and elegant at the same time.
The receptionists were amazing. Every time I needed were helpful and quite friendly. They made me feel that they were taking care of me and try to do their best so I could have a pleasant stay
Will return for sure

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

situation good , young friendly trandy clean hotel , swift service as a Paris boutique hotel, small but clean , friendly ladies in the breakfast room .
rooms are small but clean , shower and bathroom is again small but clean . one of the best btq hotels in Paris

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Julesvar
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Very central, slightly above budget prices, but not by much. Rooms were clean, well decorated and a bit quirky. Staff were great and very friendly and mostly spoke excellent English. The room had aircon which is not common in this price range and is a real boon in a small room in warm Paris weather.

Lift was a bit coffin sized, but this is fairly standard for central Paris hotels - I asked for and got a room on the first floor, given I didn't like the idea of being transported in such a tiny lift.

Breakfast was good and generous. Really nothing to complain about at this hotel. Highly recommended - go there!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank nergelag
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Wow - we loved everything about this place. The location for sight seeing can't be beat. The staff made us feel right at home and helped us with all of our dinner reservations. The room while small like all Paris rooms - was adorable and the bed was a dream. I can't recommend this place highly enough. The value is great as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Oakland, California
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is in a perfect location, very close to the RER B (for access to the airport) and close the metro, Louvre and overall perfect for walking almost everywhere (which is all we did for a few days with my friend!)

The staff is very kind, welcoming and helpful. The hotel itself is very clean and has everything you need, including free wifi. I will say it's small, but most central hotels are, and this one was very reasonably priced, central and quite honestly, if you're spending time in the hotel, you're doing Paris wrong ;)

The only negative thing I can say is that we were given a dinner recommendation for Au Pied de Couchon and quite honestly, I've never had a worse meal in Paris in the eight times I've been here. But that's for a different review!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Logan, Utah
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Beautifully designed small hotel in a terrific central location that allowed me to go sit in the Tuilleries until dusk. As the name suggests, lots of colorful design. I stayed four days in a room of my favorite colors, teal and purple, with french doors the opened onto a nice view of apartment life across the way. The shower was great, including a "rain" feature. The room was perfect for a single, but I fear had my husband and I been together, we would have been crankily bumping into each other.

The staff was very helpful and friendly, gave me good advice, but there was one glitch. I signed on to get picked up for a (very expensive) taxi to CDG and specifically asked if I could use a credit card to pay for it. When we got to the airport, the driver would not accept the credit card, and I had no euros left. I ended up giving him dollars, at a "not good exchange" rate because I was so panicked about how to handle the situation.

Nevertheless, I would certainly come back again for the hotel's charm and character, and especially for the location.

Try the nearby Basque restaurant.

Room Tip: The rooms are drenched in color, which is great if you like the color. I heard some are totally ora...