“Beautiful hotel great location”
Review of Hotel Keppler

Hotel Keppler
Ranked #31 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
“Beautiful hotel great location”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lovely boutique hotel in a great location, especially for arc du triomphe and champs élysées and only a short walk to the Eiffel Tower. The room was always clean to a high standard with a lovely bathroom, quite small considering the price but we are told this is the norm in Paris. Breakfast was very nice in a lovely setting and every member of staff we met was very friendly and keen to help. Would recommend.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed there for 3 nights in August & had an executive room on the fifth floor. The room was spacious and clean with a lovely bathroom and all the usual extras like flat screen TV etc.

The hotel is in a fantastic location, just a 2 min walk from the Champs Elysees and the George V metro station but on a quiet street. The hotel is very clean and peaceful which was most welcome after a day sightseeing.

The hotel staff are excellent - so welcoming & helpful and thank good ness they all spoke great English as my french is very rusty.

I would love to stay at the Keppler again if I happen to visit Paris They really did make us feel most welcome.

2 Thank Roberta K
portchester
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What an experience well worth the price. The hotel is central for everything and the staff so helpful and very willing to help. Our room was smallish but adequate and very well decorated, one minor niggle a kettle and coffee/tea making kit would have been nice. The bed was extremely comfortable with crisp fresh linen. Breakfast substantial. It must have cost a fortune to renovate the hotel as no expense has been spared from the furniture to the fabric wall covering. Nice touch is the computer and wifi access at no cost.

Room Tip: Any room would be fine.
1 Thank redvanmorrison
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This hotel is wonderful. We were in Paris in August - the city was packed full of crowds and noise. The Keppler was an oasis to come home to after a busy day of touring. Clean, quiet and close to the Arc de Triomphe. On our last day, our concierge got a taxi in the pouring rain to get us to the train station on time when taxis were very scarce. Wonderful stay and we have recommended to others!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sharonam318
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We loved the location of this boutique hotel. The decor was beautiful and our room was small but elegant. We were able to walk to all the restaurants, shops and sights that we were interested in. The street that the hotel is located on is very charming and quiet making for a very restful sleep. I cannot say enough good things about this staff. I had forgotten a pair of prescription sunglasses at a car rental place just off Champs Elysees upon my departure. The car rental company (Europcar) was unwilling to mail them to me even though they had the glasses and I was willing to pay the shipping. I didn't have anyone that was able to pick them up for me and called the Hotel Keppler for assistance. Philippe and his team kindly picked up the glasses for me and mailed them to me. Thank you again for your amazing service!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank JJLee7
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our first night in Paris we were a little jet lagged and stayed out all night partying. So the next day we slept ALL day. This hotel was SOOOO Quiet. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to sleep but it was super dark with the curtains pulled and we didn't hear a peep all day.

The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast was very good too but didn't start til 7am.

The only reason I knocked off one star was it's such a small hotel that they didn't have room service. They DO offer a menu of food and a service to go pick up it up for you. But this didn't help me out at 6am when I needed coffee. We had an early flight and I had to wait til 7am to have my coffee. I'm the type that needs it right when I get up. In their defense they did try to accommodate my need for coffee by offering instant and a hot water warmer. It was very sweet but I still just waited til 7am. The service was above and beyond in my opinion. :)

The bed was very comfortable and they had great amenities in the room.

I'm very picky and always stay at high end resorts. So trust me when I say this place is very nice. Clean, Comfortable bed, Great Amenities, Great service.

2 Thank babysara711
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel with great location, this if you're looking to be close to the Champs Élysées. I spent 3 nights at Le Keppler, and have no complaints at all. I would recommend it only if you're looking to be on this side of Paris.

• Stayed August 2013