Hotel Keppler
  • Fitness center
$470
Elvoline
1,138 results
All reviewschamps elyseesexecutive roomgeorge vquiet streeteiffel towerthe penthousebeautiful boutique hotelclassic roomrooms are smallfew blocksbreakfast staffrestaurant recommendationsarc de triumphthe entire staffheart of parisa wonderful staylocation is excellent
Reviewed July 17, 2013

On some levels I loved the hotel, but on others felt disappointed. The lobby area & communal rooms were very tastefully decorated making for a stylish Parisian welcome, (though this was slightly offset by the window boxes filled with half dead box & weeds!). The staff too were very helpful & polite, especially those in the bar & restaurant. Breakfast was good, though again the plants in the small atrium are in need of maintenance (more noticeable if you sit next to the window I suppose!). On the negative side, although we paid for a slightly more expensive room it felt gloomy & slightly depressing, possibly because of the lack of natural light & view when the weather was particularly hot & sunny? I felt that housekeeping could have been better too.......no "turndown" service, only two small hand towels in the bathroom on the first night (had to call reception to rectify this), & thick dust on some of the dados, sills etc. However, overall claenliness did seem good.

Room Tip: Make sure that you get a view, though you'll probably have to pay for it!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DLR63
KepplerManager, Directeur général at Hotel Keppler, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Guests,

First of all thank you so much for having chosen our hotel for your Paris trip and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are very glad that you liked the decoration and the staff.
We absolutely agree with you about the small garden in the breakfast room which always during the summer gets a bit difficult to keep fresh due to the extremely hot weather.
During the winter all the plants and flowers are doing great but with the terrible heat waive it's impossible, even by watering all the time, to keep the garden fresh.
You also mentionned the turndown service that wasn't correctly done for which we sincerely apologize.
Normally the turndown service is done correctly with new towels etc.
During summer time we have faced problems for not been delivered by the laundry service on time that's was also the reason for the missing towels.
We are happy that you found the hotel clean, that's extremely important to us.
We all wish you a lovely summer and hopefully we'll see you next time.

kind regards
Rita Nouvel

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very friendly staff, great location, very clean. Great value for money. I would rather stay there than spend a fortune at overpriced pompous hotels. Hotel Keppler is run in a very professional manner.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ino P
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Not quite as good as I had hoped, I stay a lot in hotels because of my job so when I stay for fun I choose differently. This place was a good location and all was fine to a point, but I found some of the staff to be a little snobbish to say the least. That said, we enjoyed our stay and would probably stay again if the price was right,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,
Thank you for having chosen our hotel and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to read that you would come back to our hotel and we'd be more than glad to show you wonderful service.
I'm extremely sorry if my staff seemed somehow snobbish.
We need to learn from our mistakes.
We all wish you wonderful summer.
kind regards
Rita Nouvel

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great location, room and service. Will stay here again. Rooms were nicely decorated and the hotel is in a great central location. Considering the location and the value for money this hotel is a true gem in Paris! On a quiet street just steps from everything just a short walk to the metro.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank XNLPJX
Reviewed July 11, 2013

when I arrived from the airport decided to look cool hotel, and I found this hotel is great, I got a room with a large window to the street, and a bathroom all clean and pleasant, very friendly staff helped me in a number of situations where I could not deal with the overall average price, the place is nice and good location, I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo