“Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 1,811 Hotels in Paris
Athens, Greece
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very friendly staff, great location, very clean. Great value for money. I would rather stay there than spend a fortune at overpriced pompous hotels. Hotel Keppler is run in a very professional manner.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ino P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Turkish first
Milan, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Not quite as good as I had hoped, I stay a lot in hotels because of my job so when I stay for fun I choose differently. This place was a good location and all was fine to a point, but I found some of the staff to be a little snobbish to say the least. That said, we enjoyed our stay and would probably stay again if the price was right,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
KepplerManager, Directeur général at Hotel Keppler, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you for having chosen our hotel and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to read that you would come back to our hotel and we'd be more than glad to show you wonderful service.
I'm extremely sorry if my staff seemed somehow snobbish.
We need to learn from our mistakes.
We all wish you wonderful summer.
kind regards
Rita Nouvel
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great location, room and service. Will stay here again. Rooms were nicely decorated and the hotel is in a great central location. Considering the location and the value for money this hotel is a true gem in Paris! On a quiet street just steps from everything just a short walk to the metro.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank XNLPJX
Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

when I arrived from the airport decided to look cool hotel, and I found this hotel is great, I got a room with a large window to the street, and a bathroom all clean and pleasant, very friendly staff helped me in a number of situations where I could not deal with the overall average price, the place is nice and good location, I'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank oleczek1
Guilderland, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hotel was fabulous! We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Keppler. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful to us. We had them assist us with several things and they could not have been more willing to assist us. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Paris.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ronawilker
ctyankee20
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Rooms were nicely decorated and the hotel is in a great central location. However the whole hotel-rooms, common areas, gym-is tiny and I mean REALLY REALLY small. Basically you can't do anything in the rooms except lie on the bed and use the bathroom. Despite the other positive reviews about the staff our experience was very mixed. "Philippe" behind the front desk was unfriendly to my wife on a number of occasions and was extremely unhelpful, as was the rest of the staff, as we looked for a cab during rush hour. I had to end up going out into the street to look for a cab myself while "Philippe" complained that we should have booked the night before and the doorman sat and watched. That isn't what I would expect from a four star hotel costing an average of 450 euros per room per night. The hotel is rated among the top 10 in all of Paris by Tripadvisor and to my thinking is grossly miss ranked. It certainly has a great location and is nicely decorated but to my thinking that doesn't deserve anywhere near the ranking it has. I know I am in the minority but our experience just didn't match the other reviews.

Room Tip: Try and get a larger room than we had!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank ctyankee20
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Considering the location and the value for money this hotel is a true gem in Paris! On a quiet street just steps from everything just a short walk to the metro. I would recommend it to anyone for there next Paris trip

• Stayed July 2013