“Excellent high-end boutique hotel”
Review of Hotel Keppler

Hotel Keppler
Ranked #56 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed here 3 nights in November with family in two rooms. My room was certainly bijoux but it never felt claustrophobic in the least, thanks to a high ceiling and very clever design.

Beautifully executed interior design - Considering the room rate, it's nice to see what you're paying for! My favourite was the curtains in my room (but never tempted to "do a Maria" on them, honest!), and my goodness I wanted to pack the whole amazing bathroom and take it home with me! Everything clean and super well-maintained.

Breakfast quality was very decent with great service by the kind and observant crew. In fact I found the service across the board everywhere in the hotel quite brilliant.

Any niggles? Lack of room-service per-se (it's an order-out service, seems pretty much tied in with restaurant opening hours but don't know for sure); no tea/coffee facilities in the room; the lobby bar closes quite early rather than the more traditional "open until the last guest retires" arrangement - I don't know what the management might think about an honour bar, though it being on the ground floor facing the street might not make it such a great idea....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
KepplerManager, Directeur général at Hotel Keppler, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments in TripAdvisor.
We were very happy to read that you appreciate the decoration and the work that we do to maintain the rooms.
Since we don't have a restaurant in the hotel we have chosen a good quality restaurant near by to deliver the food for room service and when they are closed we have a company that delivers many hotels for late hour room service.
Our bar is open until 11pm and like you wrote we try to keep it open until guests are in there. But for the honour bar you are right about why it isn't such a good idea.
Again thank you for your comments and we all wish you and your family season's greetings!

Rita Nouvel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've been for 3 nights at this hotel for business.
The hotel is modern and nice. The decor is unique, made ​​of different fabrics, patterns and colors.
The room was well-kept and nicely decorated, but I found it excessive. The room and bathroom were clean, but the towels were ruined.
Good location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Barbe F
KepplerManager, Directeur général at Hotel Keppler, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor.
We sincerely apologize if you had one of our old towels.
We are fully equipped with brand new beautiful towels of all sizes
but still sometimes the laundry service brings us some old ones.
We will definetely pay more attention. Thank you for letting us know.
We all wish you season's greetings!

Rita Nouvel

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I absolutely loved Hotel Keppler. This is the quintessential "boutique hotel." I think there are about 39 rooms, and the lobby area is small, yet quaint, as are the actual rooms. But I didn't mind the size of the rooms at all. The space in the rooms are used so efficiently that the rooms seem 3 times as large. The customer service at the Hotel Keppler is top-notch. All the staff was so gracious and helpful. The location is near major Paris avenues, such as Marceau and Champs Elysees. The next time I return to Paris I WILL stay at the Hotel Keppler.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have stayed at the Keppler for 3 nights in November 2012. Having read the reviews on trip advisor, I decided it should be a good choice. But I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the rooms. Everything is 5 star ! I presume the only reason it is a 4 star hotel is because they do not have a swimming pool and a restaurant. But apart from that every detail is taken in consideration, and the staff treats you like in most 5 star hotels. We booked a standard room and were upgraded to a executive room. The room was beautiful and large for parisian standards. We loved our stay there, will go back next time i'm in Paris.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank HG56
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Spent two nights with my wife. Fantastic location - a stones throw from the Champs Elysee. We got an upgrade which is always nice. However, the front desk/concierge were particularly helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much for them.

Modern room - clean and quiet.

Breakfast was fine. As soon as you sit down you're presented with a basket of pastries.

Didn't check out the fitness area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A delightful small boutique hotel in Paris, walking distance to the Arc De Triomphe.Very friendly staff in this small but beautifully decorated hotel . The rooms are well appointed as are the bathrooms.Breakfast is in a really pretty room with a full array of choices. We stayed there with our daughter who was in a semester abroad term and it was perfect.There is great attention to detail both in the bedrooms and the common areas.I highly recommend it for those who do not want to pay the typically inflated prices of the larger 4 and 5 star hotels.The concierge was very helpful and attentive to our needs.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is a great boutique hotel near the Champs Élysées. I would recommend this hotel for visitors to Paris. The decor is beautiful and it's so clean. The staff are professional and supportive. Loved my stay here!