“I love This hotel”
Review of Hotel Keppler

Hotel Keppler
Ranked #47 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I found this hotel has excellent decoration, from the furnitures, the lightings, they are flawless. The staff also very friendly, they help you a lot. What i love about this hotel is you can smoke inside the room (maybe only applied to certain room but they have it). Location is very near to champ elysee.

Nice hotel, nice staff, compare to price, yes it is worth it !!

Reviewed April 28, 2011

Just stayed 3 nights with wonderful service provided. Room modern and comfortable,excellent bed. The location is brilliant, a short walk to wonderful
attactions and the Metro. Breakfast was delightul in a gorgeous setting.
Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Had a front room with windows that opened.
1  Thank elmtreeSydney
Reviewed April 24, 2011

The Keppler was perfectly appointed. Nestled off a little street, it offered every amenity and was most comfortable, especially the bed. Stay once and you'll stay again!

Reviewed April 19, 2011

I stayed here over 8 nights for my first time in Paris. Concierge team is fantastic, making solid recommendations for unforgettable meals throughout the city. Room was adorably small and well-appointed, as was the bathroom. We had a street facing room with great light. Breakfast is very generous and well-serviced. I did not try the spa services but it is great to have the option! Keppler is a winner.

Reviewed April 14, 2011

Hotel Keppler is a 10-minute walk from the Champs-Elysees and located in a quiet street. The hotel is small, beautifully renovated in a chic style, and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is very good and the breakfast staff is very jolly. The standard rooms are a bit on the small side but absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in the Keppler, and were in the Penthouse Suite, which was a real luxury. It is small but chic. The view of the Eiffel Tower was stunning from the 2nd bedroom, and I sat on my bed watching it sparkling!

There is a small sitting room with a great sofa, 2 bedrooms and the master bedroom has a rain shower room and great design, and the 2nd bedroom has a bath with a shower attached. The location is superb, literally 5 mins from the Champs Elysees and George V metro. Even though it is so close, you can't hear the traffic. The breakfast is fantastic with everything you could possibly want and literally keeps you going all day.

All the staff were friendly, and the broken coffee machine in our room was replaced with a huge flask of coffee which kept up going all evening. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed April 10, 2011

The hotel is beautiful. Yet the staff we found quite rude. I bought the trip to Paris for my girlfriend to attend a cooking class in france, a dream of hers as an xmas present. To cut a long story short we missed the cooking class. We arrived in Paris at 12pm and when we arrived at the hotel the time was 2pm, which, with the one hour time difference the time seemed reasonable. The alarm was set and it turned out the time in our room was an hour fast and that we had subsequently missed our class, at my expense.

Later that afternoon I complained to the concierge, as I didn't expect this from a expensive hotel and I had wasted my money and the trip. He said he would email management. We heard nothing. The next day upon leaving, I asked the other concierge (Cedric) for an email address for me to be able to follow up my complaint. Cedric referred to me as 'the alarm clock guy' and said it was not his problem, the whole time looking down his nose at me. He stated that I should have checked the time ( however I didn't turn my phone on due to roaming charges and because I didn't want to be disturbed by the office) and that he has checked with his manager and the response was that ' we are not liable '

I should have perhaps double checked the time - but the response of the hotel was discraceful, making me look idiotic and not welcome.

Never again Keppler.

Room Tip: Your money will be better spent elsewhere
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple