Hotel Duo
$401
$199
$182
  • Room Service
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$165
$421
$375
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewshotel de villebhv department storegreat locationrooms are smallnotre damemarais districtpompidou centreboutique hotelroom keyrestaurants and barsgreat areaheart of parishotel roomstreet noisedouble roomshort staynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is my seventh time back at Hotel Duo, and whilst it's not been redecorated in 5 or 6 years, its kept very well, lovely bedroom, excellent condition still, comfy beds, and good size bathrooms if you are willing to upgrade a little.

Its a great location near the Seine, right by BHV Homme (if like me you like some shopping!), and plenty of bars, shops, and the Centre Pompidou 2 mins away.

Room Tip: Book direct on their website to see their different rooms. If you like yuor sleep ask to sleep on the inside rather than on to the street, but its a warm and quiet hotel, so you're on to a winner
1  Thank Steve P
Claudio I, Directeur Hébergement at Hotel Duo, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Guest,
First of all I'd like to thank you for this seventh stay!
We are glad to be considered a reference for you and hope to be able to satisfy your expectations for many stays to come.
Do come back as we plan on making changes this year!
Warm regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Needed to be in Paris for a day on business so made a weekend out of it. Chose the hotel for it's location and then price and then comfort. It certainly met my needs and expectations. Only complaint was hear was blasting and my thermostat could not turn down. And someone was smoking in their room somewhere and it seeped into my room via the air unit. I did not complain to the hotel so can't really judge them. But the rooms are small but comfortable. Unbeatable location and staff helpful and friendly. I'd for sure stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience in our venue.
We are glad that you were able to enjoy your weekend in Paris and that overall your stay was comfortable.
Allow me to apologise about the thermostat and the cigarette smell, I wish we could have done something immediately for you...
We sincerely hope to be able to welcome you again and make it perfect this time.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Spent a February weekend at Hotel Duo and it was wonderful. Great, attentive, friendly staff, very nice rooms, clean, quiet. It's in a great location in the Marais, a block from the metro and one metro stop from Châtelet with a direct train connect to CDG. I visit Paris often and this is the best hotel choice yet, no hesitancy in going back.

Dear Guest,
Even if our goal is of course to exceed your expectations it is actually thrilling to read that we succeeded!
As a frequent Paris traveller, we are glad that you were able to take advantage of our venue and of our location.
We can't wait to welcome you again!
Warm regards from the Team!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Picked this hotel on a whim and did not research it that much. It was a great location. It happened to be near some destinations that I wanted to go see (some restaurants that I had been to in the past). Also it was a quick walk to Notre Dam and other touristy spots.

The hotel was clean, and the staff was nice.

The rooms were small but it is what is to be expected in a European City hotel.

I did think it was a little pricey though, it should have included the breakfast for what I paid.

I do plan on staying here again though.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Dan P

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment and for taking the time to share it!
We are glad to see that you were able to enjoy all the advantages of our neighborhood.
The sizes of the rooms are a characteristic side of European Hotels but especially for a historic building like ours located in one of the most pittoresque neighborhoods of Paris. We sincerely hope you appreciated their comfortable design though.
Please make sure to check our many future offers as we include breakfast in many of them.
Kind regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My stay at the Duo was very pleasant. Its location in the marais was a positive point. Rooms very clean and quiet, however, quite small. I stayed at the Duo years ago and was very impressed to find the hotel so tastefully refurbished. There is a lovely bar area where one can sit and relax having a drink. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comment and for taking the time to share it.
We are particularly glad that you decided to come back at the Duo!
Hoping we'll have the pleasure to welcome you yet again for your next stay in Paris!
Warm regards,