“Excellent food and very friendly service”
Review of Pot O Lait

Pot O Lait
Reserve with
Pot O Lait is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #635 of 19,401 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed January 13, 2018

We had savory crepes and sweet ones and both were fabulous. We also enjoyed a selection of hard ciders that suited the food perfectly.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Possible to eat completely gluten free in the center of Paris. Really good Gallettes next to one of the stops of metro 7. Typical french food, served by really pleasant personal. I will come back to eat there for sure.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This place was right across the street from our hotel. Fast and friendly service. The crepes were so good, fresh and chewy....just delicious. Lots to pick from on their menu too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant on accident as it was near our metro stop and my daughter loves crepes. We then proceeded to eat here each day of our visit (four days)! The owner taught us the difference between a crepe and a galette and I ordered the combo with one of each. My galette was ham, egg and cheese and was delicious! My crepe was nutella and was the best I have ever had! We ate outside and the owner encouraged us to use our french by swapping out one English menu per day until we had all French! He was very personable as was his staff! We enjoyed all of our meals!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

There is a prior restaurant that was my go-to for crêpes, but this was a great find based on a recommendation from a French person. The exterior doesn't look like much, but we were both very happy with our food. I would certainly go here again when I'm in Paris!

Date of visit: April 2017