Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lou Travels
Malverne, New York

Our Stay at Hotel George - Astotel in Paris

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 30, 2019
Found this hotel to have a great staff. Everyone was very helpful through our stay. The staff working there is what sets this relatively small hotel apart from others. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The location for us was attractive. A number of nice restaurants, food markets and the Metro (for easy access to tourist sites) are nearby. The hotel is also away from large tourist crowds. I would stay at this Hotel again in Paris. I would also recommend it to friends and family.

Responded May 2, 2019
First of all, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. The entire team and I are happy to know you enjoyed your stay at the George Hotel - Astotel.

We hope to see you again in Paris :)

$225
2.6 miles from Hotel George - Astotel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Paris
1,962 results
All reviews moulin rouge saint georges soft drinks and snacks free mini bar metro station sacre coeur recommend this hotel very nice hotel rooms are clean minute walk breakfast was excellent within walking distance other hotels the hotel staff fantastic stay stayed here for nights croissants
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Stay here for 3 nights with 2 Rooms - both small room and even smaller toilets but that's standard for Paris. Deco from the photo may be a bit better than the real thing.

Breakfast and 24 hours snack and free mini bar is a nice touch.

Hiccups with Transportation to Airport - Front desk sold us to to use hotel transportation back to airport but unfortunately that did not came through for us and we wasted time waiting and finally rush to airport with uber instead. A huge disappointment or Unfortunately incident? well, we do hold hotel with high ranking on TripAdvisor with a higher standard.

After the trip, we communicated with Hotel Group Astotel and they apologized for the incident, refund the fees and even advised what action they have taken to improved their service in the future.

I may have been disappointed when I left but many thanks to Kevin of Astotel Service Qualité who understood and appreciated customer insight, I can see myself staying in other Astotel group hotel in the future.

Room tip: Both our rooms has no view, ask for a room with better view?
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2019

My son-in-law's mom and I stayed in this cute, private, boutique hotel, and we loved it. Conveniently located, (a step away from the BNB where my daughter, husband, and children were staying). Great service, close to the Metro, safe, and quiet; our room wonderfully located for two senior women!

Room tip: Accessibility to the Metro is excellent; quiet area yet nice places to eat in neighborhood restaurants.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Paris_Astotel, Directeur général at Hotel George - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Margara, I'm pleased to know you had a nice stay at the George Hotel - Astotel. Do not hesitate to come back !

Reviewed April 23, 2019

I stayed for 5 nights with my family at the beginning of April from Japan.
If I have next chance to trip to Paris, will choose this hotel again because...

Comfortable
- Staffs can speak English and gentle welcoming.
- Room is very clean and compact but easy to use.
- We can take snacks and beveredges next to hotel front as open bar from 2PM to 2AM.
- Delicisous breakfast
- Water, Pepsi, sparkling water and orange juice are replenished in the refrigerator daily for free.

Convenient
- Metro St.George sta. (2 min on foot)
- Molin Rouge (7 min)
- Metro Le Peletier sta. (10 min)
- Sacre coeur (15 min)
- Supermarket Carrefour city (5min)
- Supermarket MONOPRIX (5min)
- A lot of restaurants and cafes around the hotel

And we can use open bar, Wifi and take a rest at all of Astotel group hotels in Paris. It's very convenient when taking a waik in town.

I believe you can have a good day in Paris with this hotel.

日本から旅行に行く皆様にも、非常におすすめです。
パリの中心地から少し離れているので、とても静かなエリアですし、蒸気にも書きましたが、とにかく便利。近くにカルフールもあるので、買い物があるときでも心配ありません。
仕事で日本や海外のいろんなホテルに泊まりますが、小さいながらも非常にサービスが行き届いたホテルです。是非お勧めします!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank papan0909

What a nice message, thank you ! It was a pleasure to welcome you during your Parisian trip.

Our team and I look forward to see you soon !

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

So my husband and I have been to Paris a few times and Hotel George Astotel is by far the best hotel we've stayed in. I read a huge amount of reviews and the reviews for this hotel weren't wrong. A few weeks before we were due to arrive, I emailed the hotel because I'm a chronic pain sufferer and I am in the middle of a flare up and my mobilty has been limited because of it. So I emailed in advance to explain my situation and asked to for a room that was accessible by a lift and to request a bathroom with a shower not a bath. So when we arrived at the hotel we were warmly greeted and given an accessible room on the ground floor which had a wet room. There were two sets of window glass and an electric shutter so we didn't hear a thing a night time despite being on the ground floor. The bed was so comfy and no problem getting the extra pillows I needed. We found the room very warm and we couldn't change the air conditioning because it was set the same for all the rooms. So they gave us a plug in air cooler which was brilliant. We had breakfast included with the room and it was fantastic. There was a great selection of hot and cold food and we came away stuffed each morning. Theres an open refreshment bar everyday from lunchtime til late. You also get a little booklet upon check in which gives you access to the other hotels in the chain refreshment bars for free. The hotel is in easy access to a couple of metro stops which connects you to anywhere in the city. The hotel is only 10 mins walk to Sacre Coeur. All the hotel staff were lovely and helpful. When we come back to Paris we won't be staying anywhere else except Hotel George. It was a lovely way to celebrate out anniversary.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 221janec
Paris_Astotel, Directeur général at Hotel George - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Jane,

It was a pleasure to welcome you and your husband for your anniversary. The entire team and I are pleased to read that you liked our hotel and services. Also, thank you so much for this very nice comment !

We hope to see you again at the George Hotel - Astotel.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

We booked for 3 persons visiting us for Business reasons. They said that their stay in this hotel was really excellent , the service was perfect , the personnel very kind and always worry about quality of welcome of the people.

Date of stay: March 2019

We are happy to read they had a nice stay with us. Also, thank you for giving us their feedback, we really appreciate it :)