Hotel Residence Foch
Hotels.com
$195
$173
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$174
  • Pool
$564
$508
2,366 results
All reviewsporte maillotarc de triompheeiffel towerquiet streetfamily roomminute walkresidential neighborhoodwithin walking distancetwo metro stationslovely hotelthe hotel staffboiled eggslarge bathrooma wonderful stayaround the cornerwould highly recommend this hotelsmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

this is such beautiful and elegant hotel.... staff are great and so completely helpful..what a wonderful place to be in ..the hotel so reflects the beauty of Paris. the location is so excellent and there are many great restaurants in the area. we highly recommend this hotel..

Dr.R.B.

Room Tip: the rooms a excellent and so comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rudy B
Forler D, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at our property.

I am happy that you enjoyed our location and thank you for saying that the hotel reflects the beauty of Paris as this is so much the feeling we wanted to pass on.

It is important to us so when it’s sensed we could not be happier. We really want our guest to feel home, to be part of what this city offers for a couple of days and feel what it is like to be a Parisian, am delighted to read that you enjoyed it all!

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for your next trip to Paris.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very clean great location, very near to arch de triumph very friendly staff very helpful great breakfast, it was the perfect choice and I already recommended it to my Friends, next time I visit Paris it will be definitely my choice again :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank M Z

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay at Hotel Residence Foch with us on Tripadvisor.

You have said it all, I do not know what I could add? I am just very thankful and glade that we would definitely be your choice again.

Please do contact me directly for your next reservation.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

After seeing great reviews on TripAdvisor, we chose this hotel for our family visit to Paris. Everything about our experience at the hotel was wonderful: exceptionally friendly staff, clean and modern rooms, quiet location, good breakfast option, and great tips on touring Paris. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Paris!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dean H

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive feedback of your recent family stay at our boutique hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am glade that the reviews you read were confirmed! It is always a pleasure to read that our guest appreciated the location, the rooms and specially the service and the tips of our friendly staff.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back for your next trip to Paris!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very friendly and helpful hotel staff. The rooms are immaculate. Tea and coffee making facilities included. The bathroom had a bath with shower over which gave you the choice. After walking around Paris all day it was delight to see a bath! Lovely decor throughout the hotel. We highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank HelenandPaulB2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to put in a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Hotel Residence Foch.

It is always a pleasure to read that the décor and the location of the hotel are appreciated by our guest. It is nice to read that you found the “room immaculate” as cleanliness and service with a “very helpful and friendly staff” are two very important points for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our boutique hotel.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

2 wonderful nights in Residence Foch, we would recommend this charming boutique hotel to all our friends. The staff is particularly polite and smiling, which is not obvious in Paris hotels. The location is perfect for our needs, very quiet in this posh district and only minutes away from the places we like. The room was very clean and the decoration cute (love the pouffe in the bathroom!). We have been looking for our regular Paris hotel for a long time and have definitively found it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank edarry

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your very nice review on Tripadvisor. It is such a pleasure to know that you picked Hotel Residence Foch out of all the hotels in Paris to be your regular hotel in Paris, there could simply not be any better compliment !

I am delighted that the location, the high class district we are located in and the decoration were appreciated. I can figure out that you come often to Paris as you pointed out our reputation of not being very smiley and polite and, this is still unfortunately quiet actual.

Being French, I of course feel terrible and want this reputation to change so, if we are part of this change we only can be delighted!

Please do contact me directly or your next reservation.