Tonic Hotel Louvre
  • Pool
$565
$510
Official Site
All reviewsles halleslouvre museumwould recommend this hotel to anyonebudget hotelwould stay here againclean bathroomyogurtrer stationstreet sidestreet noiseheart of pariseiffel towerseinemattressestuileriesbakery
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for three days in early Aug 2013. I was honestly not impressed with the hotel...it was nothing like the pictures they have online. The room was extremely tiny and the bathroom smelled like mold. I have allergies so I had to keep using my inhaler. I was not happy...for what I paid for the room I was expecting something better.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank mguard
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel is in a great central location, ideal for first time visitors to Paris. Close to the Seine, Louvre and various metro stations. Travelled to the majority of the famous attractions by foot.

Staff were helpful and friendly, lost the key one day but they just replaced it which was a relief. We had to pay city tax when leaving and wasn't hundred percent if I'd already paid it beforehand so best to know before you arrive.

The rooms were very nice, television, wifi, shower didn't work but I'm sure this would have been sorted if I'd have told reception. The room was cleaned and fresh towels every day. Very small especially the corridors and the lift size was a shock, but was told this is normally the case for Paris hotels? Bit too small for families or groups. Very quiet at night despite the size.

Didn't bother with breakfast in the hotel as we found other local cheaper places to eat.

Would stay again as the location is perfect and good value for money!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

we stayed on the weekend of the 20/21 July, the same weekend as the finish of the tour de france.
We found the staff to be great, very helpful with directions around Paris, and friendly when we relaxed in the bar.
the rooms were very nice, the hotel is not part of a big faceless chain and the quirkiness was what we expected.
The breakfast was great ( i only did baguette and coffee but my folks and the wife did the full cooked breaky)
The hotel is very central , only about 200m to the river and the Louvre Rivoli metro station.

I would recommend this place to couple wanting to stay away from the big chain hotels.

Room Tip: 405 is a great Couples room!
1  Thank kiwiphil
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Staff was good. Be courteous and you will be treated the same. Front desk personnel all spoke English.
Hotel is close to the Louvre and the Metro, located on a quiet street which suited us just fine.
Express breakfast for Euro 6.50 consisted of coffee, juice, croissant or bread, and yogurt or fruit bowl. Full breakfast for Euro 15.00. We had the express breakfast everyday and were satisfied.
Standard double room was adequate-sized with full, clean bathroom and big bathtub.
Wifi was free and fast enough for checking email, surfing the web, google maps, and checking-in for airline flight.
We would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had my room tossed when we left for dinner our first day. Untold amounts of money, change purse that was empty, and still picking up the pieces. Too small room for two - could not maneuver around beds, not clean! Beware! Left before the losses were noticed! Did not even make 24 hours!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends