We chose this hotel for its location and price. Both my wife and I were very satisfied with our stay. First off, the neighborhood was excellent, no scam artists bothering as is the case closer to the large tourist attractions. The room was smallish (it is central Paris) and we were gone most of the day anyway. Cleanliness was excellent with fresh towels brought each day. We did not pay for breakfast in the morning, but instead chose to venture out to the local bakeries which were excellent. A good breakfast could be had for 6-7 euro (for 2 people). Location wise, the 4 and 6 metro lines are close which serve both north/south and east /west routes. I would recommend the Visite pass which allows for unlimited use of the metro for the term you decide to buy. Paris was wonderful and the only other recommendation is to buy a museum pass as well. Unlimited admission to most museums as well as the ability to jump most of the lines. 5 min into the O'rsay or the Louvre is worth the cost of the pass alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hausmann style hotel features 63 rooms and is close to Monparnasse station in the city center, close to Saint-Germain-des-Pres and the Luxembourg gardens. It is a business hotel, with a 24 hour bar and room service offer and full buffet breakfast. All rooms offer TV with international channels and direct dial telephones. Two rooms are accessible for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Paris Montparnasse Raspail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Raspail Montparnasse