Campanile Paris 19 - La Villette
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,462 results
All reviewscorentin carioumetro stationnice hotelshort stayparking garagerooms are smallfree wifiwould stay here againminute walkeiffel towerhotel is locatednice staytourist attractionshotel roomcroissantsspoke englishmain attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night for a wedding which was close buy the hotel was adequate would rate it personally as a good 3 star
Comfortable but not in 4 star class but ok for short stay no mini bar in room helpfull staff and room adequate and a good price for Paris

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank David H
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The rooms are on the small side but look good, the furniture is new, the HD TV has even HD channels - and not only french but also quite a few international, free wi-fi in the room and all this at a very good price for Paris (end of august 2012) of 59 euro per night (without breakfast, do not remember if it was non-refundable or not). Metro stations are close (two of them - but on the same line), also some pretty good supermarkets are nearby (Monoprix, Franprix), a McDonalds, boulangeries, etc. You don't have to change metro to go in the ultra-central zones (like La Fayette Galleries/Opera Garnier/Louvre) and you make about 15-20 minutes to the Opera by metro.

Did not notice some major minuses, the elevator was slow and I don't remember seeing any stairs.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank utopium
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a pleasant hotel with the restaurant by far being its best feature. The rooms are plain and quite small but very clean. The shower was nice and spotless but I wished it had a bath. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were not. There was traffic noise from the main road but it didn't stop me sleeping. However noise from the cleaners at 7am was quite annoying - I dont know but it sounded like I was next to a cleaning cupboard and it went on for an hour. The restaurant was really good especially the breakfast and the buffet lunch. we stayed here to be near the Zenith which was 20 minutes walk away, unless you want to stay in this part of Paris for the science museum, Zenith or music museum I would say there are much better options closer to town. The staff were very friendly. The closest metro stop is Corentin Cariou from which it's about 15 mins to the Opera and 30 mins to the Eiffel Tower.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2013

As a frequent flyer in Europe I have found my self stranded here in Paris. Flying with Air France is another story, I find myself sent to the Campanile Hotel by the airport due to the storms we are experiencing in Eastern Canada and the US.

The hotel checking was efficient however I understood that the employees were tired, I would assume they have had training on how to support and communicate with weary travelers, I was incorrect on that assumption.

After a very long journey and waiting for luggage, I am starving, here comes the incredibly disappointing piece of this hotel.
After waiting to eat, and I have not eaten since ten am, due to flights etc. I am waiting to be seated at the restaurant, only to be told to come back in an hour they should have something for me by then? As I am not a paying customer I am a Air France guest?? it is now 7:30pm
I watch as the Restaurant Manager continues to degrade people that are hungry and frustrated with a flip of the hand, and not an ounce of compassion.
As she was taking reservations and allowing other "guests" to be seated for dinner.
After a few min. I chose to ask the question of may I just get a meal and eat in my room, the answer was " well I guess, you just can't sit here". I must admit her employees were kind and very embarrassed at her unprofessional and rude conduct.
I found a plate, helped my self.. As I approached the bar to ask for a glass of wine the employee, asked if he could find me a table as he was embarrassed as to how everyone was being treated. I never raised my voice or got upset for that matter, as watching this unacceptable behavior, made me feel empathy for all involved.
I said no thank you. I would rather eat in the company of myself and my IPad.. And here I am

A Stranded Customer who will never be back, and I Manage a Multi Million dollar Company, I will ensure we never use Air France if they continue to use this hotel.
I will continue to send emails as I refuse to accept to be bullied by this individual in an economy where people should be Greatful for so many things including Employment

I hope you join me in sending a clear message of Customer Service.

Wendy

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank Kknwrh
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We would have preferred to be be closer to the action but this area is nice and the nearby Metro makes it easy. We stayed here for a few days while on a European driving tour.This is one of the few hotels that offers secure parking.
The room was smallish but comfortable and very clean.
This hotel is outside the typical tourist areas so you definitely get to mingle with the locals at the nearby café's and bistros.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple