Hotel Roma Sacre Coeur
$195
$173
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$174
$564
$508
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssacre coeurmetro stationgreat budget hoteltop floormini fridgedouble roomcroissantslocation was perfectvisit parissmall hotellamarckliftneighborhoodcafesearplugsfrenchluggage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Hello. I stayed at this hotel 6 days with my girlfriend and our general opinion about this hotel was a good one. The room was nice and clean, we had a mini refrigerator and a TV, a big comfy bed, and a big mirrored bathroom.

Pros: clean rooms, nice polite staff, positioned 10m away from a metro station, you also have a mini safe where you can deposit your extra money, because Paris is full of pickpockes (watch out)

Cons: when we arrived at 12:00 we hoped that we could check in a little faster because we were very tired. The guy from the reception told us we can't check in until 14:00. We waited until 14:20 to get our room. It was not a big delay, but considering how tired we were from the traveling, we were a little upset.
The old style wooden windows were not soundproof at all, so you could hear everything on the street.
The walls are very thin, so you hear every door opening and closing.
They tell you that you have breakfast included, but it's "continental" which means you only get butter, jam, coffee, bread, but you don't get ham, cheese which I consider to be more nutritious.
The maids/kitchen staff don't speak english at all, so if you have anything to tell them, you need a translator.

Overall: You get a little more than what you pay for. Paris isn't exactly a cheap city, so if you can't afford a fancy hotel, you can come here and save some money. Our stay was incident free, I wish you all the same.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Friendly hotel, in a quiet and pleasant neighbourhood, on Montmartre hill. The rooms are not bad. Quite small, but pleasantly decorated with 'artistic' wall paintings in different styles. We had a Van Gogh room, which was nice. Our bathroom was fine and rather clean. My parents though, who stayed in the room next door, had a leaking tap and no proper ventilation in the bathroom. The hotel consists of 6 small floors. Our rooms were on the fifth.On the first evening the lift (which is REALLY small by the way) broke down, and stayed that way for three nights. My parents, who are in their late seventies, had to climb 5 floors of a very steep staircase several times a day. Luckily they are very fit, but obviously this is no place for people who are easily out of breath! If you use the metro to go to the city centre, be prepared to climb many more stairs. The metro station is close by, but on a much lower level. If you don't mind that, the Roma Sacre Coeur hotel is not a bad choice at all.

Room Tip: Elderly or less fit people should make should they have a room at a lower floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is quite cosy and it seems nice,but the rooms are small and for that price I was hoping to get a better thing,so I slept badly at night-there was noise from outside,and the bathroom was extremely small!!!the location is good but stay there just one night no more otherwise you wont sleep

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I spent a long time researching a place for me and my boyfiend to stay. I wanted somewhere walking distance from gard du nord but also moulin rouge in case metro stops early so the location was perfect. For the price and location I wasn't expecting much but I was very pleased with cleanliness and cosyness of room. We went to two restaurants walking distance and these were very reasonably priced compared to central Paris. I would definitely recommend for a young couple.

• Stayed: March 2014