There was 4 of us staying here as it was my granddaughters 18th birthday gift from us. The rooms though small we're very clean with fresh towels every day when cleaned. All staff very helpful. We took number 85 bus down town very day and decided from there what we would do. Cost 2euro each way. Took in Many places I.e. Sacre-Creur Opera District Louvre etc metro 2minutes from hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord is located in the north of Paris, 2 minutes walk from the last station on metro line 4, 10 minutes from the St Ouen flea market, 15 minutes from the Butte Montmartre and 15 km from CDG Airport. The hotel offers 86 rooms with air cooling and WiFi, including 3 rooms for guests with limited mobility, and also features a bar, 24 hour snack service and an internal courtyard. Public outdoor pay car park nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Ornano Montmartre North 18th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Accor Ornano Montmartre Nord