When you first arrive the Hotel is set in a rough area of Paris, but this doesn't take anything away from the Hotel. The Hotel is very clean, the rooms are basic (but that what we expected) and seemed secured. The staff in the hotel were very friendly and help recommended places for us to eat and drink, they didn't mind us coming back to the hotel at all hours even if we were very loud and drunk! There was always a good selection of things for breakfast and it was always fresh!
There is a Metro Station at the end of the street which take you in the the center of Paris in less than 10 minutes. Its Line Number 4 (Pink line).
I would definialty come back to this hotel in the future even if its with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord is located in the north of Paris, 2 minutes walk from the last station on metro line 4, 10 minutes from the St Ouen flea market, 15 minutes from the Butte Montmartre and 15 km from CDG Airport. The hotel offers 86 rooms with air cooling and WiFi, including 3 rooms for guests with limited mobility, and also features a bar, 24 hour snack service and an internal courtyard. Public outdoor pay car park nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Ornano Montmartre North 18th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ornano Montmartre Nord Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Accor Ornano Montmartre Nord