Ibis Paris Gare de Lyon Diderot
$199
$220
$166
Hotels.com
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$174
$564
$508
Travelocity
1,013 results
All reviewscatch an earlyone night stayyour luggageroom was a bit smallgood nights sleepbudget hotelplace to sleepnice staycomfortable bedstay there againnice breakfastclean hotelshort walkbastillestationgaremetro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nothing special about this ibis, it is not dated, not new.
It is about 250m from the Gare de lyon. You can access the metro as close as 100m from it.
The staff is ok.
The breakfast is fine, Ibis standard.
There is a small Franprix 100m from it, and a bakery too. Good because you won't like the price of the water in the hotel, if I remember well, almost 5 euros for 1L!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nonoglobo
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Simply, Ibis is the worst option specially Ibis Gare de Lyon Diderot. and every time I report an issue or comment about a bad experience they send me an auto reply.
The staff treat you like you are seeking charity from them, plus high price 100 Euro a night.

And after my last experience they inform me that I lost my points and status from Silver to Blue.
I didn't ever used or bothered about my points and I will not. But I will never stay again in Ibis Hotels with respect to Accor Hotels.
They are far away from hotel industry business and simply I found better alternative with the same price with less hassle and frustration.

Dear .................,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis .................... I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Very well located just few minutes walking from Gare de Lyon and lots of restaurants around. Rooms are small but clean and quiet, there's satellite tv, phone and free wifi (24 hours). The only bad point was front desk, they were not really friendly when I did the check out they hardly looked at me, everything was so mechanic same for the check out plus I had a little problem while asking for a taxi, receptionnist just forgot to do it and asked me to go to Gare de Lyon to take a taxi as no taxi available!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We cannot say enough about how wonderful this property is. It will be our hotel of choice for all future visits.

The rooms were clean and tidy. The staff was friendly and patient when dealing with us who speak very little French.

We must admit that if we weighed 20lbs. more we would not have fit in the bathroom but for us it was fine.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank captain7465
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The hotel is a one minute walk from the Gare de Lyon, so is very conveniently located. The hotel rooms are not huge, but a good size for central Paris. They are very clean and quite quiet. It would be nice if tea and coffe making was available. A very pleasant stay - be aware of booking on the Tuesday if you are staying for the coming weekend. If rooms are available then they are discounted. Booking far ahead will also get a discount.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple