“Centrally located”

Europe Hotel Paris Eiffel
Ranked #640 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 22, 2014

A very centrally located hotel with well connected public transport system. Was on a short visit to Paris and hence suited very well to our requirement. Room though small, due well placing of furniture was roomy. Breakfast was very good for the price and staff well curteous.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gugs2013

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My partner and I stayed here for one night in February 2014.
First impressions of the hotel room- EXCELLENT.
Extremely clean and modern (the bathroom looked brand new!!)
The tv had numerous channels and there was free wifi (we stayed on the top floor and the connection was great!) There was a mini fridge: we didn't use this we just kept our own drinks cool in there.
Check out was 12pm which I thought was acceptable, and there is a secure room to store your suitcase.
The location is great. 10 minute walk towards the Eiffel Tower (or two metro stops).
There is a metro station a 2 minute walk away which has three lines crossing through it so it's really useful to get to all the touristy things.
The bars and restaurants nearby are great too. 'The Metropolitan' was lovely as were many others (I can't remember their names sorry!)
We booked the shuttle bus to CDG airport from reception for €18 each. Not sure if this is cheap/ expensive we just booked through convenience.
I would definitely stay here again, great value for money for a hotel that's safe, clean and with a great location.
Go to the Eiffel Tower at night it looks so much nicer with all the lights on.
If you are under 26 take your ID with you, we got discount off entry to the Eiffel Tower and free entry to Dome Church museum (where Napoleon's tomb is).
Enjoy paris and keep your bags safe.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hannah4eva4
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed 4 nights in Feb. Clean, comfortable hotel with friendly staff well located steps from a metro with 3 lines. My room had a view of the eiffel tower from the skylight. On the negative, side, half the room had very low ceiling so I frequently banged my head and I had paid for a double room but they gave me a twin. As with all Parisian hotels, you can hear neighbours and the lift but neither too badly. Breakfast very expensive as are local cafes but if you hunt you can find local bread shops with breakfast under 5 euro.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel is in a perfect location, between the Invalides and very close to the Eiffel tower, and in front of the metro! I had a double bedroom (just for myself), it was small but clean and very nice colors in the bedroom (orange/red). The TV, internet (free wifi), the bed, and the bathroom were good and clean. I didn't try the breakfast. I arrived at midnight and someone was here to open. I stayed 3 nights. The only negative point was that I could hear very well the bathroom of the bedroom next to mine.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 700Anne
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stayed at hotel for a week in August. Loved the location. Very clean and staff was very courteous. Right across street from subway and grocery store. McDonalds & Starbucks very close. Very good Italian restaurant only a couple doors away.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hockeymom19
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Small hotel but clean and good value, and a friendly welcome. We had a triple room with en-suite, which was small but fine for sleeping in, although the walls are a little thin if you have noisy neighbours! The huge plus is the location - right by La Motte Picquet Grenelle metro station (3 lines), big supermarket opposite (Monoprix), lots of cafes and shops on your doorstep (Rue de Commerce) and short walk from the Champ de Mars for the Eiffel Tower. Market sets up outside the front door every Wednesday, which is a bonus.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EdCar25
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location - Just a 15 minute walk away from the Eiffel Tower, and a couple of metro stops away from the Arc De Triomphe. There is lots of bistros, bars, restaurants and supermarkets around the hotel.
There is a farmers market directly opposite every Wednesday morning - I enjoyed watching them set up from my window at 6am when I couldn't sleep!
The hotel has friendly, English speaking staff.
The room was ok. Comfortable, but cleanliness not to my standards. However, I work in a hotel myself so I might be a little fussy!
A small complaint was that we could here the AC's above, and people walking around at night. However, I do appreciate that apart from the maintenance issue the hotel can't do too much about other guests!
It was great value for money. We had quite a lot out of the mini bar and was pleasantly suprised when shown the bill - Most European hotels I have stayed at charge fourtunes for mini bar items!
I would recommend the 'Le Metropolitan' bistro just down the road from the hotel. The staff were friendly and we spent a lot of time there. They have happy hour on cocktails which are a lot bigger than they are in the UK! Food was great too.
Overall, I would stay here again, purely for the location and the convinience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple