6 people are viewing this hotel
$307
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$305
Hotels.com
$304
Priceline$307
Travelocity$304
Trip.com$326
2,457 results
All reviews rue de rivoli tuileries gardens eiffel tower great location tuileries metro station jean luc musee d'orsay room was large within walking distance top floor busy street wonderful hotel heart of paris breakfast was delicious definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019

My travel agent recommended this place to me since I was unfamiliar with Paris. I was well satisfied with the hotel. It is quite clean and an excellent location. I was able to walk to my restaurant of choice and also the Louvre. It is also located near the subway which is great. My only complaint is that they should make guests aware of the costs of breakfast. It is quite delicious but the cost was unexpected

1  Thank Ronnie P
Brightonhotel, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Brighton - Esprit de France, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Dear Ronnie P,

Thank you for your kind review on trip advisor, further to your stay with us here in Paris for your recent visit. I must admit that your travel agent chose the right hotel for you.

I am delighted to read that you made very good use of our location to visit this beautiful city of lights. It is very important that we look after our guests and take good care of them, friendly, warm and welcoming service with a smile.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, I am sorry if the cost was not made clear to you on arrival. I will organise further training with our team.

We do hope that you will get another opportunity to visit your new home and to discover other facets of Paris. Wishing you and your family a great summer.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I am so happy that i chose Hotel Brighton for my recent stay in Paris. From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out, we were made to feel so welcome. The staff are friendly and very professional. My friend and i stayed in the prestige room and it was a most wonderful and spacious room. The bathroom was huge with quality products. The shower pressure was perfect and the bath tub was a welcome sight after a big day of sight seeing. Another good feature was that the toilet was separate to the bathroom.
The mattress and bed linen was of high quality and very comfortable to sleep on. Everything in this room is thoughtfully placed and of the highest standard.
The most magical part of the room is the view from the continuous balcony. To your right is the tour Eiffel and to your left is the historic Louvre and the beautiful Tuileries gardens centre stage.
I highly recommend that you stay at Hotel Brighton, a treasure in itself located in the heartbeat of Paris.

\

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Trek39418549606

Dear Trek39418549606,

What a lovely review!!!! Thank you choosing to stay at the Brighton hotel and for taking the time to write this amazing review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your récent Parisien expérience, our very central location and off course the fabulous views from your Prestige room.

The Prestige room is the best category of our rooms, most spacious, best view of Paris and one can expérience a truly magical and enchanting feel of this amazing city.

My team will be thrilled to hear that they made a good impression on you, we strive to make sure we take good care of our guests. We cannot wait to host to again hère in Paris, so see you very soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

My wife and I stayed here back in 2017 as we really enjoyed our experience in Paris then so why not again in 2019.
It is an elegant hotel with a great location right opposite the Jardin de Tuileries and a short walk to the Louvre and slightly longer walk to other Paris sights.
We were given a suite this time which was larger than most rooms in Paris.
Only issue that we had was that the air conditioning was not working during our stay so we had to open the windows at night but the noise from street level was terrible due to the bar below on the corner.
The staff were again very helpful, courteous and spoke English very well.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested staying at a hotel that is centrally location and is reasonably priced BUT suggest you wait until the 2024 Olympics have finished to book as the traffic is horrendous in this area at present.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 90dasher

Dear 90dasher,

Thank you for lolalty and for taking the time to write this amazing review of the Brighton hotel. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your récent Parisien expérience, our very central location and off course the fabulous views. My team will be thrilled to hear that they made a good impression on you, we strive to make sure we take good care of our guests.

I am extremely sorry that we had an issue with our air conditionning in the hotel due to the unusual hot weather, it was repaired immediately and the airconditioning works perfectly well.

The road repair works in front of the hotel have been completed entirely and we hope that you dont have to wait Till the 2024 Olympics to return back to Paris.

We cannot wait to welcome you back, so see you very soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

This hotel is very close to the Louvre, Jardin de tuileries and a bunch of other important Paris landmarks. The rooms are pretty small, but my understanding is that most Paris hotels have very small rooms.

Great location and at a reasonable price.

The hotel staff were all very helpful and did not mind speaking in excellent English given our terrible French (despite our best efforts). I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank PKFelix

Dear PKFelix,

Thank you for your taking the time to write regarding your recent Parisien experience on Trip advisor. Thank you for your recommending us to other fellow traveller's, travelling to Paris. We are all so delighted to read that you loved your room even though you would have preferred a larger room with more space, our location and more importantly our team. The next time you will be hère in paris we can certainly propose you our higher end rooms, which are more spacious.

Together with the team we all look forward to welcoming you once again at the Brighton hotel in the near future, your new home in Paris now.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

We had a wonderful stay. The personnel were very helpful and courteous. A great location for seeing museums and sights. We had a room on top floor that overlooked the gardens. I would stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank markbriley1

Dear Wander58865737416,

Thank you for your lovely lovely comments further to your récent stay with us hère in Paris. How delightfit is is for us to read your compliments towards our team, location and the hotel in général.

We do look forward to your next visit to Paris in gréât anticipation.