We stayed in Hotel Brescia for about four days, and it was wonderful. Let me break it down for you:
1. The hotel location is good, in my opinion. It's in a quiet area and a few blocks from the Europe Metro station. For travellers who don't want to avail of the hotel laundry service, there's a coin-operated laundromat at the next street. There are also a handful of restaurants in the area to choose from.
2. The man at the reception is incredibly nice and very helpful. He made us feel very welcome and made our check-in quite a breeze.
3. The room is small and simple, but very elegant. From the wallpaper to the carpet to the bed - everything fits into the whole aura the room projects, and it feels cozy, in my opinion.
4. FREE WIFI. And it's a relatively fast. Coming from Italy, where all our hotels charge for internet access, you don't know how much of a relief hearing this news for gadget freaks like us.
5. The only hotel in our trip that gave us a total of five pillows! Wow!
The Not So Good:
1. Aircon is a bit weak. It was September when we stayed there and the weather was quite cool, so opening the windows is a better idea.
2. Breakfast selection is very limited - bread, cereal, jams, butter, cheese, coffee and juice. Likewise, the breakfast area is limited, too.
3. Lift is small. Capacity is very limited.
4. The English channel selection is limited only to BBC and CNN
5. Rooms faintly smells of cigarette smoke.
6. The maids don't seem friendly. Actually it seems they're not happy with their work. Too bad.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Brescia Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exclusive Hotel Paris