The Hotel du Cadran is a very nice hotel, nestled minutes away fro the Eiffel Tour, absolutely perfect for a relaxing week end away.
The room wasn t huge but it was very clean and new refurbished. The staff at the reception is really kind and friendly. I would recommend it to any of my friends travelling to Paris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris