We recently stayed at the Hotel Cadran and last year we stayed at its sister hotel, Hotel Valadon, just around the corner. Cadran has smaller rooms than Valadon and it is pretty tight, but since we were only two people and we were only in the room at night it was not a problem. The room was clean, comfortable, and has a strong wifi signal. We did have a problem with the shower head that made showering challenging. We had water temperature problems last year. The staff is very friendly and accommodating though. Breakfast is great and the hotel could not be in a better location near Rue Cler and close to the metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris