We stayed here for one night on our honeymoon and we had a really nice experience. Our room wasn't ready, but the women at the front desk locked up our bags for us and were extremely helpful with maps and and even called a couple of restaurants to check on reservations or tickets for us. The room was tiny, but the bathroom was roomy, modern and had a great view along with the great view from the room itself of the Eiffel Tower. I didn't even know that this hotel had rooms with that view so it was a lovely surprise. Something else lovely is the Chocolate Bar down in the lobby. The macaroons are delightful and you can get any 2 with your coffee order.
The location is great. Right at the corner of great walking streets lined with cafes fruit stands and shops. Its extremely close to the Tower, Champ Elysses, Arc De Triomphe etc.... A great little boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris