We chose this hotel due to its location and we we NOT disappointed by this. It's seconds from Ru Cler and several wonderful restaurants. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful at all times. The room was very clean and reasonably quiet. However, it was EXTREMELY small however. In fact it's the smallest room we've ever stayed in. So small in fact that there was no room to place our suitcases. We were even told by a staff member that the room was too small for a kettle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris