We arrived at the Hotel du Cadran after a long flight from Sydney. As we wheeled our bags along the cobbled streets and found where this gorgeous boutique hotel is situated, we were so happy with our choice. The staff at reception were very welcoming and helpful. Our room, although small, was very comfortable and plenty of room for our bags and us. We were here to see Paris. The room was modern and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very small but all the amenities met our expectations. Our room was quiet as we could hear no noise from the streets below. Each morning we were treated to a wonderful breakfast which was served in an area in the lower floor of the hotel. All the staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is located in the middle of a number of restaurants, charcuteries, boulangeries etc. After a big day touring Paris and its environs, the choice was yours for dinner,a baguette and fromage or a tasty meal at one of the restaurants. The hotel is close to the Eiffel Tower and the Hotel des Invalides. We walked everywhere and you can never get lost when you are staying near the Eiffel Tower as you can see it from anywhere in Paris. It's your personal GPS. When we stay in Paris again we would choose this hotel. We actually prefer to stay in this type of boutique hotel,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris