“Perfect for Exploring the City's Main Sights”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Saint Thomas D'Aquin
Ranked #1,350 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This was my first trip to Paris on NYE (a birthday present from my boyfriend) and the hotel was just perfect for what we wanted - fab location off the Saint Germaine Blvd and a couple of streets down from the Seine it's literally a 5- 10 min walk to the Louvre and the Musee D'Orsay. Yes the rooms were small but we expected that they were clean and the bed was so comfy! Its cute windows and beautiful facade were so charming. The staff were friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again. I love Paris and this hotel certainly contributed to our fantastic and romantic stay!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angy24

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We stayed for five nights. The location was excellent. Close to Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, Les Tuileries Gardens, Musée de l'Orangerie (my favorite), the Jardin du Luxembourg, great restaurants, etc. The concierge staff, Michelle and Edward (spelling?), were extremely helpful and kind. They definitely helped make our stay comfortable and enjoyable with great recommendations!! The hotel was very clean. Beds/pillows could use some updating but we didn't mind due to how close we were to Boulevard Saint Germain and every place we wanted to go. We are looking forward to coming back one day. Paris is so beautiful!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I had the pleasure to stay in the St Thomas D'Aquin for one night. The location is absolutely perfect, one of the nicest neighbourhoods to be in & walking distance to some great restaurants and nice galleries. While it is certainly true that the rooms are quite small and the bathrooms even smaller, I didn't mind that much for just one night. They're decorated nicely which sometimes matters more to me than the size. Staff are very helpful and friendly. For the rate I paid I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: room 206 has a lovely balcony
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank elyke1234
Reviewed November 7, 2011

This hotel is absolutely charming. It resides on a dainty boutique filled street full of shrubbery with ivy growing alongside the building walls! The location is perfect! The neighborhood was my favorite in all of Paris and the hotel is central to everything with the metro being just a short walk away.You must get a chocolate ice from the ice cream truck right outside the metro across from Les Deux Magots. The staff was so pleasant and put up with my botched attempt at speaking french! We loved spending time at this hotel and if we are fortunate enough to return to Paris again I would want nothing more but to stay at Hotel Saint Thomas D'Aquin. My fiance even proposed on the street,Rue du Pres au Clercs, just moments from the entrance of the hotel! Very much in love with this hotel and Paris!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is a small friendly clean hotel in a great position at a reasonable price. The quality of furnishing in the rooms varies and they all seem to be small, but they are comfortable, and I would go back.

Room Tip: Ask to see a choice of rooms if you can, as the quality varies.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BernyS
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Silent and still central location, ask for a room facing the street and watch the city life (without too much noise). Small room, but ok for 4 nights, nice bath room. Free internet, very handy. Beds ok too. Did not try the breakfast (at extra cost), lots of nice cafés nearby. We had no problem with our booking (Hotels.com) or payment, and got promt answers in english on the e-mail I sent concerning room request and late arrival. No luggage room, you have to leave the luggage in the sitting area colse to the lobby. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank millalaiset
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have just tried to book a room at this hotel. i had been there two days ago, asking whether it would be possible to book a room for 2 adults with their two children. I was given a brochure and was told that it would be no problem. I have just spoken to Bertrand Plasmense at the reception of the hotel who REFUSED to take my reservation saying that the room would be too small. I told him I knew it would be as they would have to add a bed. to that he said no, I will not take your reservation because people say they know and then they go and post negative comments on the website!!! I said we would do no such thing as we were prepared for the room being small to which he VERY RUDELY said he blatently refused to take our reservation and hung up the phone!!! I am furious and WILL take this furthur.
Please, if you can avoid giving your money to this rude french hotel, please do.
I am tired of french rudeness and have decided to finally do something about it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family