“Great value for location”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Saint Thomas D'Aquin
Ranked #1,359 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is a small friendly clean hotel in a great position at a reasonable price. The quality of furnishing in the rooms varies and they all seem to be small, but they are comfortable, and I would go back.

Room Tip: Ask to see a choice of rooms if you can, as the quality varies.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BernyS

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Silent and still central location, ask for a room facing the street and watch the city life (without too much noise). Small room, but ok for 4 nights, nice bath room. Free internet, very handy. Beds ok too. Did not try the breakfast (at extra cost), lots of nice cafés nearby. We had no problem with our booking (Hotels.com) or payment, and got promt answers in english on the e-mail I sent concerning room request and late arrival. No luggage room, you have to leave the luggage in the sitting area colse to the lobby. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank millalaiset
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have just tried to book a room at this hotel. i had been there two days ago, asking whether it would be possible to book a room for 2 adults with their two children. I was given a brochure and was told that it would be no problem. I have just spoken to Bertrand Plasmense at the reception of the hotel who REFUSED to take my reservation saying that the room would be too small. I told him I knew it would be as they would have to add a bed. to that he said no, I will not take your reservation because people say they know and then they go and post negative comments on the website!!! I said we would do no such thing as we were prepared for the room being small to which he VERY RUDELY said he blatently refused to take our reservation and hung up the phone!!! I am furious and WILL take this furthur.
Please, if you can avoid giving your money to this rude french hotel, please do.
I am tired of french rudeness and have decided to finally do something about it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed here over Easter. Great location and lovely helpful staff. The hotel was clean and modern but the room we stayed in was on the small side with no air conditioning and the room got quite warm.

However, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2011

On our night of departure, we kindly and repeatedly asked for a wake up call because they do NOT provide alarm clocks. We were to catch an international flight in the AM. Well apparently they don't do wakeup calls properly. We found ourselves waking up on our own 1hr 45 mins later than our requested call. Very distraught, when we asked why we didn't get a call, he said the automatic call was made and we were probably too drunk the night before to hear it! SO atrocious and very un acceptable. Standard service recognizes the importance of an wake up call and it is to be made by the concierge himself of a knock on our door! The alarm was right by my head and we would have heard it, if it were actually made, despite the 1 glass of wine we had! They refused to absorb the 60 Euro cost of our taxi which caused us to barely catch the final boarding call for our plane. Don't count on quality customer service here despite some of the other reviews.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I booked this hotel via the website, and was asked to pay 10% as a non-refundable deposit, which I did. Confirmation was emailed to me, together with the assurance that I should now pay the hotel the total charge, minus the deposit already paid. The hotel refused to accept this, and denied any knowledge of the payment, although they clearly had got the booking. Management was most unhelpful in wanting to investigate this further: is it a scam?
In all other respects, the hotel was good - clean, and in an excellent position, although not cheap.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank s h
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This is a nice hotel. The location and price are great. In Paris, space is at a premium, of course the rooms are smaller. I found it clean, well-maintained and very appropriate.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family