5,100 results
All reviewscharles michelsseine riverclose to eiffel towerminute walkfamily roomcorner roomconcierge desksuperior roommetro stationbooked this hotelaround the cornernotre damejavelbeaugrenellemonoprixsienesupermarket
Reviewed May 25, 2017

The hotels in Paris are expensive, so I cannot argue too much but for around 200 Euro/night, I would NOT expect the following from happening.
1. Safety box near entrance not working, after having it fixed for 2nd time I asked for test and the technician says it's OK, no need to test, then doesn't work again.
2. Never told about secondary safety box under the shelf.
3. Long line of waiting for breakfast, between 7 - 9 o'clock on Saturday

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed May 24, 2017

The room was extremely small, the toilet was away from the bath/sink area so after using, you had to go into another room to wash your hands. The bath/shower room was also tiny compared to British and American hotels. I was disappointed in the TV service, only one channel was in English and the closed captioning for the others did not work although there was an option for CC in English (subtitles). No wash clothes whatsoever, which I understand are not provided in French hotels, so anyone used to them needs to bring their own. The breakfast buffet was OK, a nice bread and cheese selection. The convenience store was outrageously priced, a small carton of milk was easily $10 which I was not about to pay. One of the escalators was out of order and because it was Easter weekend, it wasn't going to be repaired until after we left.

On the plus side, it was very clean and there was a little shopping area within walking distance. Our room had a view of the Seine and the mini Statute of Liberty.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Great Hotel! Paul at the front office was extremely helpful and accommodating. Dominique in concierge helped us navigate the metro system and knew all of the best restaurants to eat at in the area. This was my first time abroad and both gentlemen were very welcoming. The hotel itself is safe and clean with security checking bags as guests arrive. Check out the statue of liberty on the deck- one of eight in the city!

Room Tip: Not too much of a view of the tower, go for the river
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

After check out, I remembered that I have lost my waist bag in room number 603 on 19 May. I called back to housekeeping office to check my room om my way back to hotel from airport. After my arrival, reception gave me card room to watch it myself. Unfortunately I found nothing. Whosever I am completely sure about the last place I put my money bag with more than 2000$. After my complaint to reception, they didn't nothing to search on CCTV or asking housekeeping office. As We were late to airport, I could do nothing more. I emailed Novotel after coming home about events, but they didn't respond me in a irresponsible manner.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank yaser j
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Long time at check in despite four counters and not many customers waiting. Difficult to understand why they need so much time per customer. Long queue at breakfast. To complete the experience they did not find the payment document frommy company and I had to pay directly. They told me theywould send the invoice later to my email and several days later I am still waiting. However they sent a customer satisfaction survey, which I guess it is triggered authomatically and proves that they've got my email address right. All this experience for "only" 255€ per night. Never again!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business