$178
$123
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$161
$144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$354
$315
$179
$163
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$393
$340
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $489/night.

$334
$289
$226
$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$207
$148
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$219
$208
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$1,272
$1,195
Priceline
  • Pool
5,023 results
All reviewscharles michelsseine riverclose to eiffel towerminute walkfamily roomcorner roomconcierge deskbuffet breakfastsuperior roommetro stationbooked this hotelaround the cornernotre damejavelbeaugrenellemonoprixsiene
Reviewed October 3, 2009

This is a Novotel so we knew that a certain standard was going to be held and it was. It is a nice hotel. Even though the hotel is called "tour eiffel", note that it takes a good 15 minute walk from the hotel to get to the tower. I booked through a travel agent. Next time, I will book myself and try to find a more quaint hotel in a better location.

1  Thank Canadagirl98
Reviewed October 2, 2009

Judging by many of the reviews on TripAdvisor, we were very concerned about this Hotel. While it's true that the carpeting in some of the hallways are dated and stained, the hotel staff and room was fine.

We arrived after midnight, and the hotel was quite full. We had requested a non-smoking room and in theory received one. When we went to our room, we found it pleasant and a bit small. However, when we went to the bathroom, it smelled as if someone had just finished smoking three packs of cigarettes five minutes ago. This really stunk up the rest of the room. When we notifoed the front desk that the room was untolerable, they quickly accomodated us with a upgraded executive suite that did not have a smoke problem, and at no addtional charge. Of course, it was 2:00 in the morning before we got to that room and fell asleep.

The hotel is a bit off the beaten track. However, there is a great grocery store around the corner (our room had a small refrigerator), and there are several good bakeries and pastry shops nearby. Our room also looked out on the Seine River.

It is about a 15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower, which allowed us to walk and be in line as the first visitors of the day. However, you will need to take the metro to all other major venues around the city.

Our shuttle with was about $50. We had horrific service from Paris Shuttle getting picked up from the airport -- it took well over an hour. But they were right on time picking us up from the hotel when we left Paris. For the $20 difference, I would recommend a cab.

The hotel caters of many tour groups and you can see the tour busses arrive in the afternoon to check people in. Yet the front desk appears very efficient. Internet is very expensive in the room. But free internet is available in the lobby, but limited to 15 minutes and there was always about a 45 minute wait for one of the two computers.

In general, I would rate this hotel a solid 3; but not a full 4. However, for the Priceline price we paid, I would definitely recomment this Novotel.

1  Thank SeasonTraveler2007
Reviewed October 2, 2009

We were fortunate to get a package deal with flight and hotel included and came upon this hotel almost last minute. Since this was our honeymoon, I booked the reservation online and asked if there were any upgrades available, that we would appreciate it. Upon checking in, the very helpful front desk agent got us a beautiful upgrade, sent up a box of chocolates and two drink tickets. We heard/read that the area of this hotel was dodgy, but couldn't disagree more. As first-time travelers to Paris, we found groceries, restaurants, cafes, metro and sights all very convenient to get to. The hotel is well-staffed, always someone at the lobby, front door, etc., to help out with any questions about the area. Try to get a package deal with breakfast included, as we did and saw that the price was very inflated, if you had to actually pay for it separately. The facilities are very clean and the experience overall was amazing. We plan on staying here again on our next visit!

Reviewed September 30, 2009

Booked on Priceline for $108 per night. As I was trying to get an iron from the concierge, I saw the secret list of future priceline rates by date. Yes these hotels let the staff (at least the concierge) know the minimum rate guests will pay. I guess that's why the concierge tried to make me pay a 50 euro deposit for the use of an iron. When have you ever stayed in a 4* hotel that makes you pay a deposit for an iron. That story summarizes the hotel in a nutshell. Either you remain a premier hotel with a 60% occupancy rate or you book tour groups and Priceline budget travelers, stay 95% booked, and lose all semblance of elite status. This hotel turned to the dark side and became a budget hotel previously rated 4*. As mentioned in previous reviews, carpets in the common areas and rooms are pretty filthy. The rooms themselves are small by European or any other standard and without internet access in the rooms. When you check in at the hotel, they give you a map of the three nearest metro stations. The hotel is equidistant from all three, almost like the designers were playing a joke on everyone who would stay there in the future. It is a fifteen hike to any Metro stop and it's not easy if you are humping luggage. With all the negatives, you are still paying just over $100 bucks (cheaper starting in November, but don't say I saw the list) for a decent hotel in central Paris. Staff was mostly helpful, room was small but well cleaned, and the Eiffel tower is right outside your front door and 20 minutes up the street. If you, like me book on Priceline, don't panic if accepted. It is far from a dive but expect chain motel treatment. If you have the opportunity, use the pool and fitness facility. They really are 1st class with a beautiful pool and weight/cardio equipment facing the Seine. Lastly, I tried to check-in early because my flight arrived at 0830. The first counter person I talked to told me 1400 and no exceptions. She didn't look at the computer, call housekeeping, or make any effort to accommodate me. I tried back an hour later and a much nicer young lady let me check in at noon. I guess she wasn't privy to the "priceline" list.

Reviewed September 29, 2009

The Novotel - Tour Eiffel was located very close to the Eifel tower and a short walk to the underground station (very nice). The common areas were nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful (well except for the waitress in the bar didn't understand that we wanted to buy four bottles of water, not four glasses of water). Anyways, when we first got to our room there was a huge puddle of water near the bathroom. We notified the front desk and they said that maintenance would look into it. Well, it never happend and it only got worse when we took a shower. Upon checkout we again mentioned it to the receptionist and she said that they were doing renovations and that they were having plumbing problems and it was "normal". Is this common? I don't think so, because my dad stayed in the next room and his was fine. I think we got a bad room. Would I stay there again? Sure, but if i get another room like that I will ask to move.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family