Stayed Here 30 october - 3 nov 2013, 2 adults 2 children.
We had a double room with a bed settee, room came with tv, kettle, free wifi, bath with shower.
Wardrobe with safe in.
Shower had a glass panel with a half inch gap at the side so every time you had a shower it flooded the bathroom.
Beds were comfortable, rooms clean.
We only had breakfast the first morning, under 16 years were free with a paying adult.
Was a typical continental breakfast, but did have some scrambled eggs and sausages.
We were on the 28th floor , 4 lifts and they are quite fast so it doesn't take too long.
From the pictures advertised we thought we were going to get a tower view, but as you will see when you arrive, there is a huge building in front of Novotel which restricts the view and there are only a few rooms with a tower view.
Great location for the tower as its only 10 mins walk.
5 minutes walk to the metro train, which we took to get to disneyland.
The hotel does not have a bureau for change and we had to walk down the road towards the tower, A little shop which changes your money.
Be warned tho, we were getting 1.13 to the pound at home and between 0.82 and 0.92 in paris, so change as much as you can before you go.
Was quite an expensive hotel, but due to the great location I presume this is why.
The concierge, were some fantastic guys , who helped with directions. maps and general info about paris.
You can also buy some tickets from them, disney and seine river cruise, and you can get discount tickets too. Just ask them your question and they are happy to help.
We checked out before the 12pm and stored our baggage in the luggage area, where you are given a ticket, this makes it easier as we had a later flight and we didn't have to cart our luggage around with us.
We used the pool area on our last day, Not the largest pool in the world and they put ropes up where they split the pool to hotel stayers and i presume people who come in and pay to use the facilities.
The bar area gets quite busy at night, drinks are not particularly cheap either.
Overall, a great hotel, with fab staff, I would recommend this hotel if you are visiting Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel