The hotels needs renovation. Although the lobby is nice enough, rooms are old.. even the safe was not in working order and there was a water problem in the bathroom. Stayed there for 3 nights but was missing Novotel La Defense.. I couldnt stop myself from comparing. It is the same group but i highly recommend the la defense one..
The only plus point was the staff working in the nomade restaurant. He is very helpful and very jolly type... (unfortunately i dont remember his name)
Although the eiffel tower is within 20 minutes walking distance, once in the room you dont feel like u r staying in the heart of Paris. No nice view from the rooms and the region is a bit too quiet to go out alone at night... the roads are almost deserted...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is located in the heart of Paris, opposite the Seine river and a short distance from the Eiffel Tower. It is ideal for business travel, meetings and seminars, as well as for weekends in Paris as a couple or with family. The hotel is situated in the center of Paris close to the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre-Dame. It has two restaurants, a bar, indoor pool and fitness room. Free WIFI and secure car park available. The hotel offers rooms with views of Paris and the Seine, accommodating families (2 adults and 2 children aged under 16), as well as a Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar. Swim shorts are not allowed in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Paris Novotel