10 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$159
Priceline$158
travelup.com$182
5,831 results
All reviews charles michels seine river minute walk javel metro monoprix
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled with family
DenisGauthier, General Manager at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Staying as part of a conference booking of 200+. The hotel lost several people's bags putting them in the wrong rooms. They said they checked all the rooms when they obviously hadn't. Spent 2 days in the same clothes but I was one of the lucky ones as my bag was returned eventually. Staff were rude, unhelpful and took no responsibility. they also put me in a smoking room when I expressly asked for a non smoking room as I am asthmatic!

Room tip: Choose another hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank brooksie22

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered. Please contact the Guest Relations at the address h3546-fo24@accor.com in order to discuss this matter directly with you. Be assured that the problem with you room attribution has been communicated to the Chief of Reception in order to prevent this situation in the future.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again and show you the real level of service we aim to provide.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is my second weekend in Paris so some of my comments are in comparison with Hotel Lutetia where I stayed last time. Novotel is clean, modern, both the common areas as well as the rooms. The staff was very nice. The Internet was a problem, they have computers for guests, however, they were always taken and the wireless only works in a small area of the lobby. In your room in theory you could access from the TV, however, it was very hard to control the mouse and keyboard, so the only spot was in the lobby with your own device.
Second problem to me was the size. This hotel is huge and it was packed. On Sunday, there were so many people checking out that it took us 20 min to simply to go up in the room and pick up an item we have forgotten. Finally, I really didn't like the access to the hotel. When you walk from the Subway station (Charles Michel) you have to go through a construction area (right bellow the hotel) that looks very dodgy.
The room itself was extremely small, so small they they couldn't build a bathroom all together, so to wash your hands after using the toilet, you have to go out of one bathroom and go in the other one (with a sink and tub). My sister also stayed here at the same time as me, her room had Eiffel tour view, however, it was even smaller... My other problem with the room was that you couldn't open the windows but we also couldn't control the temperature of the room and it was just too warm.
Lastly we also didn't like the location. There wasn't much going on around the hotel if you just want to have a drink or dinner and it was a rather long subway ride for the lively neighborhoods of Paris.
When we come back to Paris, I will either stay in Hotel Lutetia again, or try a different hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I have read your comment with the greatest attention and I understand that you’ve kept a mixed feeling of your stay with us.

Thank you for the compliments you made about the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms as well as the friendliness of my staff. It is one of the greatest compliments a guest can give us as it is really important to us for you to feel at home.

I am sorry to hear that some technical aspects disturbed you stay. Nevertheless I would love to welcome you again.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled on business
DenisGauthier, General Manager at Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went with my partner for a romantic weekend away, the hotel is really close to the eiffel tower, only a 10 minute walk away so its really close to all little cafe's around there.

The hotel lobby is really nice and the reception staff and concierge are very helpful with directions and maps.

The downside is the finsihing, theres nothing wrong with the hotel but the rooms just need updating, a little paint and some new tiles would go a very long way! The rooms are very warm but theres air conditioning so turn it on. I did freak out a little that the windows dont open! we also booked a double room but were given a room with 3 single beds?! Our room looked out on a construction yard wich wasnt the nicest view, the walls must be thick though as we didnt hear a thing!

I wouldnt say I would activly avoid the hotel but nor would I go out of my way to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank honeypop

Dear Guests,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us and other travellers your experience at the Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel for a romantic weekend.

I am delighted to hear that you describe the staff as helpful and really nice and that you enjoyed the location. I am sorry to hear you were disappointment about the room but be assured that the hotel is in a continious improvement process in order to provide quality rooms to our guests.

Thank you again for sharing!

Yours sincerely,