From the area I did not expect such a pretty hotel. Our room was small however we didn't plan on spending much time in it. The room had air conditioning, wifi, iPod Dock, plasma, slippers and robe. The only downside was the lighting, our room overlooked a small courtyard which didn't get much light.
The hotel is 3 minutes from gare du nord station so easy reach of the metro, however we walked to many of the tourist areas such as Montmartre.
We couldn't find any suitable restaurants near the hotel however we found a great bar called swinging londress around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant and warm Boutique Hotel, a few steps away from The North and the East station. Located between the canal St Martin, The opera House and The Sacré Coeur. The Hotel Mademoiselle suggest you to enjoy private sessions for free in our wellness area including a Steam room, Sauna, ice fountain, gym, relaxation room and our massage room equipped with a "Medyjet" water massage bed You can also relax in our pretty Mademoiselle's Lounge or in the Patio for the sunny days's return, to have a drink or enjoy a breakfast to start properly your day in Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mademoiselle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Paris
- Relais De Paris Lafayette