We stayed at the recently refurbished Hotel Mademoiselle for 3 nights in October. The hotel is about 5 mins walk from Gard du Nord and Gard de l'Est. It was very easy to find.
Check in was very simple, staff were plentiful and very friendly and efficient. Their English was also pretty much perfect. Free wifi was also a very good addition.
We were in room 101. The room itself was a lot bigger than we were expecting for Paris, freshly refurbished, very modern, spotlessly clean. Big safe inside the wardrobe with plenty of space for a couple of iPads or a laptop.
We only had a couple of minor problems with the room. As it was right next to the lift every time someone pressed the call button we heard the 'bing-bong'. There was a wardrobe in the room but it did not have a rail in it or any hangers which we found a bit strange. I'm not a huge fan of wet rooms, but the shower literally wet everything. And to sit on the toilet you had to slide your knees under the sink, it was as if they toilet had been installed the wrong way round!
We too were awoken by the carpet fitters at around 8.30 but as it was our first day we didn't mind. This was not a problem after the first morning.
Perfectly located for the Metro. We found some nice restaurants and bars within a short walk on Rue la Fayette, left out of the hotel. We walked to the right put of the hotel once and walked through part of the district which was quite run down.
We did not use the spa, hotel bar or have breakfast at the hotel, even though breakfast was offered at a discounted rate if booked for the entire stay.
We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant and warm Boutique Hotel, a few steps away from The North and the East station. Located between the canal St Martin, The opera House and The Sacré Coeur. The Hotel Mademoiselle suggest you to enjoy private sessions for free in our wellness area including a Steam room, Sauna, ice fountain, gym, relaxation room and our massage room equipped with a "Medyjet" water massage bed You can also relax in our pretty Mademoiselle's Lounge or in the Patio for the sunny days's return, to have a drink or enjoy a breakfast to start properly your day in Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Splitty, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Mademoiselle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Paris
- Relais De Paris Lafayette