A brilliant modern little hotel a 5 min walk from the Champs Élysées, just across the river to the Eiffel tower. We stayed in a comfort room over looking Avenue Marceau, the sound proof windows were great, we could not hear any of the traffic or noise from rooms next door. The breakfast was simple croissant, bread, jams, cereal, fruit and then either bacon,sausage, scrambled egg or ham. It was enough to fill us. The hotel staff were brilliant and offered help when ever we needed it. Free wifi connection in the rooms with good connection. Our room had a modern shower and bath which all looked brand new. I would not hesitate staying in this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris