Close to the shops of the Opera area (Lafayette, Printemps and many more), as well as close to the Louvre museum and with 4 different metro lines within 5 minutes walking this hotel is perfectly located! The rooms are small as in any medium priced Paris hotel, it's in a quiet street which is nice, friendly receptionist and well maintained hotel. Wifi is free and of good quality. Beds comfortable yet small (as is the room). Only (really the only) negative point was the shower temperature which wasn't constant, which I do find very annoying and really needs to be fixed, this is unacceptable in a hotel these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Paris, the Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, this stylish and comfortable hotel - residence of Oscar Wilde in 1899 - will be your starting point to discover Paris. Its 28 air conditioned rooms have been designed for your relaxation and well-being. Come and discover or rediscover our completely renovated hotel in the heart of Paris between the Louvre and the Opera. On the other hands it meets with all the new safety standards. Located walking distance between the Louvre Museum, Palais Royal and the Opera Garnier Next to the financial district (Paris Stock Exchange, banks and Insurances headquarters, Agence France Presse) And last but not least, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is also close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Beneton, H&M, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris