4 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$189
Priceline$167
Lol.travel$201
1,166 results
All reviews eiffel tower ecole militaire rue cler loved our stay bottle of champagne the hotel staff metro station executive room excellent hotel visiting paris location is great an upgrade around the corner heart of paris boutique hotel few blocks xavier
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We've been to Paris three times, we stayed here the first time and a different hotel the second. I knew if we ever made it back we'd choose this hotel again without hesitation. The location cannot be beat: Eiffel tower, Rue Cler and it's fantastic restaurants, Army Museum/Napoleon's Tomb, all of the 7th arr. at your doorstep!
The breakfast is fantastic; coffee is made to order and the usual European items are included along with eggs, sausage, and bacon.
The room and bathroom were spacious enough for our family of four. The staff is friendly and helpful. One gentleman, Xavier, even accompanied me to the parking area as I was worried about my SUV fitting in the garage.
They also included macarons from a shop around the corner!

*If you chose to do the Hop On/Hop Off tour with Big Bus, there's a stop within walking distance at the Champs de Mars.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank thebohanans
Jean-Marie T, Directeur général at Hotel La Bourdonnais, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Dear thebohanans,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at La Bourdonnais. Your satisfaction is the most
beautiful reward for us.

location next to the Eiffel Tower and all the services we offer.

you back with us soon.

Thank you so much for your nice message!

We are all really touched by your kind words.

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Think twice before you plan to stay in this horrible hotel !
The front desk man “ short with an eye glasses” 8 pm shift ! Was the worst unprofessional stuff you’ll ever face ! He called his supervisor or colleague to address my issue in front of me and he made jokes about my requirements “ in French” he thought that I don’t understand it or know French .. And the rooms you can barley can move of fit your self in it ! It’s suppose to handle 1 STAR ONLY for the lack of communication , rooms & horrible stuff that we’ve contacted with ..

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank shaayaa
Jean-Marie T, Directeur général at Hotel La Bourdonnais, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dear shaayaa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

My reply was delayed as, due to the fact that you have actually not staid at our hotel, I have requested to Trip Advisor that they remove your comment which is not true and unbiased.

Indeed, you had booked an Executive room for 9 nights (July the 29th until August the 7th). You have then decided to change it for a Single room which is much smaller. We have taken the time to reply to you (both email and over the phone through your sister) and warn you that the size and amenities are different and that it might be small for a long stay but you have confirmed to us your choice.

You made a "no-show" on the 1st night but you had informed us beforehand that you would arrive only the day after at around 8pm. At the check-in, you have asked the front-desk receptionist "short with an eye glasses" to visit the room.
You were not happy at all with that room and requested a total refund of your stay.

However, the front-desk agent only did his job by reminding you the sales & cancellation policy for a reservation that could be cancelled 1 day prior to arrival (that is by July the 28th) which were on your confirmation and that the first two nights (the 29th and the 30th as you arrived at 8pm) would therefore be charged.

I confirm you that the french hotel ranking which occurs every 5 years is very strict regarding the stars you obtain and that we have just passed it with an incredible score of 100% for our 4 star ranking.

I hope you find my reply clear and helpful.

Kindest regards,

Jean-Marie TALABARDON
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2019

A great boutique hotel in great area of Paris. I spent there 6 days in August 2018 as my base for exploring Paris.
Location - very good - 7th arrondissement, just a stone's throw from Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower. Very close to Ecole Militaire metro. Great area.
Rooms - very comfortable, well-designed, spotlessly clean and in very good condition.
Hotel offers smartphone with internet access for use. Comes in very handy indeed for exploring Paris.
Service - no problems whatsoever.
Breakfast - very good.
Bar - very nice service in the bar in the evenings. I really enjoyed my evening glass of wine there.
Price - well, this is Paris.
Value for money - am very satisfied.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Marcinswider

Dear Marcinswider,

We want to thank you for leaving this wonderful post on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you had a great time in La Bourdonnais.

Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our customers; so it's a pleasure to read that our service has lived up to your expectations.

We hope to see you soon in your new Parisian house.

Sincerelly,

Reviewed July 28, 2019

What a fantastic hotel! This was my first time in Paris and I was not disappointed. Hotel was in a prime location. Staff went over and above and the room was large enough to accommodate the 4 of us. Would have loved to stay longer. Having the market next door is ideal. We arrived very early our first morning. The staff held our rooms and were able to check us in early so we could nap before venturing out into the city.

Room tip: Family rooms are very spacious. plenty of extra room for 4
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tallymom32311
Jean-Marie T, Directeur général at Hotel La Bourdonnais, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear Tallymom32311,

We would like to thank you for choosing the hotel La Bourdonnais for your first Parisian trip.

We are really happy to learn that you have appreciated that much your stay.

We will warmly thank our entire team for their professionalism and their attentiveness.

We look forward to welcoming you another time, in your new Parisian home.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2019

We stayed at the hotel de la Bourdonnais for 3 nights. Travelled from Australia received a warm welcome from the staff at the reception. The rooms were fresh, clean and the beds were comfortable. Very close to the Eiffel Tower. My son who is 8 loved the use of free iPhone as a new companion during our stay provided by the hotel.
In all, will highly recommend this hotel for its location and comfort.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nathalie g

Dear Nathalieg,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you have spent a nice stay in our hotel.

It is also a pleasure to read that you appreciated the professionalism of our team, the perfectlocation next to the Eiffel Tower and all the services we offer such as the free smartphone.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you again and I hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back with us soon.

Warm regards,